'Freaks and Geeks', 'Walking Dead' Make Up 2011 PaleyFest
The 28th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival will show a more variable and commercial line-up when the annual event takes place March 4 to 18 next year. The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills has announced their panels which include "Freaks and Geeks" and "The Walking Dead".
A comedy which only lived for a year starting 1999, "Freaks and Geeks" will reunite the cast which consists of James Franco, Seth Rogen, and Jason Segel among others. The panel will be combined with a reunion of "Undeclared" and hosted by director Judd Apatow. "Undeclared" was canceled in 2002, starring Jay Baruchel, Charlie Hunnam, and again, Rogen. However, Paley has not confirmed which cast would attend.
Also listed to erect a panel is AMC's breakout hit "The Walking Dead" which is expected to address when the series is coming back for a second season. There will also be "True Blood" and "American Idol", the latter which will be honored for its ten years on television.
The complete schedule for 2011 PaleyFest would be available on Wednesday, January 19, 2011. Meanwhile, general tickets for the public will not go on sale until after the holidays, but there is a Festival Premium pass available now to ensure you do not get sold out of any individual panel and get special goodies. More info about the fest are on the press release.
More The Walking Dead News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board