'Freaks and Geeks', 'Walking Dead' Make Up 2011 PaleyFest
The 28th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival will show a more variable and commercial line-up when the annual event takes place March 4 to 18 next year. The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills has announced their panels which include "Freaks and Geeks" and "The Walking Dead".
A comedy which only lived for a year starting 1999, "Freaks and Geeks" will reunite the cast which consists of James Franco, Seth Rogen, and Jason Segel among others. The panel will be combined with a reunion of "Undeclared" and hosted by director Judd Apatow. "Undeclared" was canceled in 2002, starring Jay Baruchel, Charlie Hunnam, and again, Rogen. However, Paley has not confirmed which cast would attend.
Also listed to erect a panel is AMC's breakout hit "The Walking Dead" which is expected to address when the series is coming back for a second season. There will also be "True Blood" and "American Idol", the latter which will be honored for its ten years on television.
The complete schedule for 2011 PaleyFest would be available on Wednesday, January 19, 2011. Meanwhile, general tickets for the public will not go on sale until after the holidays, but there is a Festival Premium pass available now to ensure you do not get sold out of any individual panel and get special goodies. More info about the fest are on the press release.
More The Walking Dead News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms