'Freaks and Geeks', 'Walking Dead' Make Up 2011 PaleyFest
The 28th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival will show a more variable and commercial line-up when the annual event takes place March 4 to 18 next year. The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills has announced their panels which include "Freaks and Geeks" and "The Walking Dead".
A comedy which only lived for a year starting 1999, "Freaks and Geeks" will reunite the cast which consists of James Franco, Seth Rogen, and Jason Segel among others. The panel will be combined with a reunion of "Undeclared" and hosted by director Judd Apatow. "Undeclared" was canceled in 2002, starring Jay Baruchel, Charlie Hunnam, and again, Rogen. However, Paley has not confirmed which cast would attend.
Also listed to erect a panel is AMC's breakout hit "The Walking Dead" which is expected to address when the series is coming back for a second season. There will also be "True Blood" and "American Idol", the latter which will be honored for its ten years on television.
The complete schedule for 2011 PaleyFest would be available on Wednesday, January 19, 2011. Meanwhile, general tickets for the public will not go on sale until after the holidays, but there is a Festival Premium pass available now to ensure you do not get sold out of any individual panel and get special goodies. More info about the fest are on the press release.
More The Walking Dead News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective