Paramore to Take Time Off to Record Their New Album
After a busy year filled with their tour across the globe, Paramore are going to take a break in 2011 to work on their next studio installment. Frontwoman Hayley Williams revealed their next year plan to MTV when attending Z100 Jingle Ball with bandmate Taylor York.
She said, "The year has kind of been topped. We don't have much more for the rest of this year. We're going on a tour in South America and then we're taking time off and we're writing for a new record." She added that moving from their third album "Brand New Eyes" to the fourth is a bit difficult, "We're kind of at the end of this record but it's bittersweet."
Although they succeeded in creating "Twilight" hit soundtrack "Decode" while on the road, Williams insisted they prefer to do the fourth album at home. "We wrote 'Decode' [while on tour] ... we didn't expect it and then everything happened with that one and so that was good. You never know," she gushed. "We like to do it at home mostly. We like to wait and kind of really focus on the records when we have time off."
Paramore might not have much less for the remaining weeks of 2010, but they have Grammy Awards on February 13, 2011 to look forward to as their single "The Only Exception" is nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl