Paramore to Take Time Off to Record Their New Album
After a busy year filled with their tour across the globe, Paramore are going to take a break in 2011 to work on their next studio installment. Frontwoman Hayley Williams revealed their next year plan to MTV when attending Z100 Jingle Ball with bandmate Taylor York.
She said, "The year has kind of been topped. We don't have much more for the rest of this year. We're going on a tour in South America and then we're taking time off and we're writing for a new record." She added that moving from their third album "Brand New Eyes" to the fourth is a bit difficult, "We're kind of at the end of this record but it's bittersweet."
Although they succeeded in creating "Twilight" hit soundtrack "Decode" while on the road, Williams insisted they prefer to do the fourth album at home. "We wrote 'Decode' [while on tour] ... we didn't expect it and then everything happened with that one and so that was good. You never know," she gushed. "We like to do it at home mostly. We like to wait and kind of really focus on the records when we have time off."
Paramore might not have much less for the remaining weeks of 2010, but they have Grammy Awards on February 13, 2011 to look forward to as their single "The Only Exception" is nominated for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?