Lea Michele, Victoria Justice and More Go Stylish at 2010 Hollywood Style Awards
Once in a year, Hollywood Style Awards honor Hollywood's most stylish celebrities and designers and this year's ceremony has been held on Sunday, December 12. The stars were all-out when attending the event taking place at the Hammer Museum in Westwood, California.
"Glee" stars Lea Michele and Chris Colfer paired up on the black carpet, with the former wrapping herself in a textured strapless white dress and the latter showing up in a black shirt and gray trousers. They came in support of their co-star Cory Monteith who was awarded with Future Style Icon alongside Katie Cassidy, who showed off some skin with her floor length black lace gown that night.
Nickelodeon cutie Victoria Justice also stole the spotlight with her short dress which has a touch of futuristic style. The "Zoey 101" actress greeted Selena Gomez, who opted for an unusual multi-coloured sequinned number, upon their arrivals and they seemed admiring each other's dress.
Also going stylish at the celebration were Camilla Belle who looked elegant in a short gray number, and Emily Blunt who donned a polka dot little black dress with ornate neckline. Meanwhile, Kate Bosworth and Zooey Deschanel were barely stunning in a white T-shirt paired with a long skirt and a plain black dress respectively.
2010 Hollywood Style Awards was hosted by comedian Natasha Leggero. The Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design in Film honor went to Colleen Atwood while "Glee" costume designer Lou Eyrich received the Outstanding Achievement in TV.
More Lea Michele News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip