Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Somebody to Love' Music Video
After dropping "Coming Home" music video, P. Diddy debuts a clip supporting another Diddy-Dirty Money song "Somebody to Love Me". Compared to "Coming Home", this new video is lack of storyline. It basically features Diddy, Dawn Richard and Kalenna singing on the street under the rain.
Diddy Dirty were formed by Diddy for his next studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which is coming out across United States on December 14. They bonded soon after all-girl group Danity Kane where Richard was listed as a member were disbanded by the Bad Boy boss.
Both "Coming Home" and "Somebody to Love Me" are recorded for the soon-to-be-released effort which lists as many as 16 tracks on it. "All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once said. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital