Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Somebody to Love' Music Video
After dropping "Coming Home" music video, P. Diddy debuts a clip supporting another Diddy-Dirty Money song "Somebody to Love Me". Compared to "Coming Home", this new video is lack of storyline. It basically features Diddy, Dawn Richard and Kalenna singing on the street under the rain.
Diddy Dirty were formed by Diddy for his next studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which is coming out across United States on December 14. They bonded soon after all-girl group Danity Kane where Richard was listed as a member were disbanded by the Bad Boy boss.
Both "Coming Home" and "Somebody to Love Me" are recorded for the soon-to-be-released effort which lists as many as 16 tracks on it. "All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once said. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'