Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Somebody to Love' Music Video
After dropping "Coming Home" music video, P. Diddy debuts a clip supporting another Diddy-Dirty Money song "Somebody to Love Me". Compared to "Coming Home", this new video is lack of storyline. It basically features Diddy, Dawn Richard and Kalenna singing on the street under the rain.
Diddy Dirty were formed by Diddy for his next studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which is coming out across United States on December 14. They bonded soon after all-girl group Danity Kane where Richard was listed as a member were disbanded by the Bad Boy boss.
Both "Coming Home" and "Somebody to Love Me" are recorded for the soon-to-be-released effort which lists as many as 16 tracks on it. "All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once said. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs