Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Somebody to Love' Music Video
After dropping "Coming Home" music video, P. Diddy debuts a clip supporting another Diddy-Dirty Money song "Somebody to Love Me". Compared to "Coming Home", this new video is lack of storyline. It basically features Diddy, Dawn Richard and Kalenna singing on the street under the rain.
Diddy Dirty were formed by Diddy for his next studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which is coming out across United States on December 14. They bonded soon after all-girl group Danity Kane where Richard was listed as a member were disbanded by the Bad Boy boss.
Both "Coming Home" and "Somebody to Love Me" are recorded for the soon-to-be-released effort which lists as many as 16 tracks on it. "All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once said. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
Diddy-Dirty Money's "Somebody to Love Me" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival