Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Somebody to Love' Music Video
After dropping "Coming Home" music video, P. Diddy debuts a clip supporting another Diddy-Dirty Money song "Somebody to Love Me". Compared to "Coming Home", this new video is lack of storyline. It basically features Diddy, Dawn Richard and Kalenna singing on the street under the rain.
Diddy Dirty were formed by Diddy for his next studio installment "Last Train to Paris" which is coming out across United States on December 14. They bonded soon after all-girl group Danity Kane where Richard was listed as a member were disbanded by the Bad Boy boss.
Both "Coming Home" and "Somebody to Love Me" are recorded for the soon-to-be-released effort which lists as many as 16 tracks on it. "All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion," Diddy once said. "Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion - you get a feeling, a vibe."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series