Video: Taylor Swift's CoverGirl Ad Unveiled
Taylor Swift went from a girl who used Sharpie marker pen to line her eyes to a girl who knows how to appear attractive with light make-up. Swift is the face of CoverGirl's new line NatureLuxe, appearing in both its printed and TV ad.
Wearing a floaty green dress, the singer introduces "a breath of fresh air" and floats here and there to represent the products which are designed to be lightweight. The new CoverGirl line which uses cucumber extract, will be available starting January 2011.
"I'm really excited for people to discover the new NatureLuxe line from CoverGirl!" she says in a press release, adding "The Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm are really light and fresh, they feel amazing on my skin."
Swift once admitted to using pen for a make-up. "I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes," she recalled. "From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX