Video: Taylor Swift's CoverGirl Ad Unveiled
Taylor Swift went from a girl who used Sharpie marker pen to line her eyes to a girl who knows how to appear attractive with light make-up. Swift is the face of CoverGirl's new line NatureLuxe, appearing in both its printed and TV ad.
Wearing a floaty green dress, the singer introduces "a breath of fresh air" and floats here and there to represent the products which are designed to be lightweight. The new CoverGirl line which uses cucumber extract, will be available starting January 2011.
"I'm really excited for people to discover the new NatureLuxe line from CoverGirl!" she says in a press release, adding "The Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm are really light and fresh, they feel amazing on my skin."
Swift once admitted to using pen for a make-up. "I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes," she recalled. "From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked