Video: Taylor Swift's CoverGirl Ad Unveiled
Taylor Swift went from a girl who used Sharpie marker pen to line her eyes to a girl who knows how to appear attractive with light make-up. Swift is the face of CoverGirl's new line NatureLuxe, appearing in both its printed and TV ad.
Wearing a floaty green dress, the singer introduces "a breath of fresh air" and floats here and there to represent the products which are designed to be lightweight. The new CoverGirl line which uses cucumber extract, will be available starting January 2011.
"I'm really excited for people to discover the new NatureLuxe line from CoverGirl!" she says in a press release, adding "The Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm are really light and fresh, they feel amazing on my skin."
Swift once admitted to using pen for a make-up. "I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes," she recalled. "From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do!"
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked