'NCIS' and 'NCIS: L.A.' Holiday Episode Promos
Next week would be the Holiday episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "NCIS: Los Angeles" but crime doesn't take a holiday. In the former show, the NCIS team investigates the disappearance of a Navy petty officer who is the sole witness in an upcoming murder trial.
"False Witness" presents a dead turkey that the victim hunted when he was murdered. It becomes the team's only link to find out what happened in the woods. Speaking of the episode which mood is lightened up, co-executive producer of the series Steven Binder who wrote the episode said, "Let's just say that Tony DiNozzo will be behaving very differently from what we're used to."
Meanwhile in "NCIS: L.A.", Kensi connects personally with a discharged Navy Intelligence officer suffering from post traumatic stress disorder who is the sole survivor of a deadly dispute being investigated by the NCIS team. "Disorder" airs right after "False Witness" on December 14.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body