'NCIS' and 'NCIS: L.A.' Holiday Episode Promos
Next week would be the Holiday episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "NCIS: Los Angeles" but crime doesn't take a holiday. In the former show, the NCIS team investigates the disappearance of a Navy petty officer who is the sole witness in an upcoming murder trial.
"False Witness" presents a dead turkey that the victim hunted when he was murdered. It becomes the team's only link to find out what happened in the woods. Speaking of the episode which mood is lightened up, co-executive producer of the series Steven Binder who wrote the episode said, "Let's just say that Tony DiNozzo will be behaving very differently from what we're used to."
Meanwhile in "NCIS: L.A.", Kensi connects personally with a discharged Navy Intelligence officer suffering from post traumatic stress disorder who is the sole survivor of a deadly dispute being investigated by the NCIS team. "Disorder" airs right after "False Witness" on December 14.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video