'NCIS' and 'NCIS: L.A.' Holiday Episode Promos
Next week would be the Holiday episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and "NCIS: Los Angeles" but crime doesn't take a holiday. In the former show, the NCIS team investigates the disappearance of a Navy petty officer who is the sole witness in an upcoming murder trial.
"False Witness" presents a dead turkey that the victim hunted when he was murdered. It becomes the team's only link to find out what happened in the woods. Speaking of the episode which mood is lightened up, co-executive producer of the series Steven Binder who wrote the episode said, "Let's just say that Tony DiNozzo will be behaving very differently from what we're used to."
Meanwhile in "NCIS: L.A.", Kensi connects personally with a discharged Navy Intelligence officer suffering from post traumatic stress disorder who is the sole survivor of a deadly dispute being investigated by the NCIS team. "Disorder" airs right after "False Witness" on December 14.
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera