First 'The Beaver' Trailer Sees Depressed Mel Gibson
As it was promised, Summit Entertainment drops the first trailer for "The Beaver" on December 3. Making its way out via Apple, the video follows Mel Gibson's Walter Black who was once a successful toy executive and family man but now suffers from depression.
Plagued by his own demons, Walter can't seem to get himself back on track no matter what he tries, until a beaver hand puppet enters his life. While he finds his spirit in the beaver, Walter's family want the loving man back, not the beaver.
Two-time Academy Award winners Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster star as a couple in this film that picks up an emotional story about a man on a journey to re-discover his family and re-start his life. Foster also directs the drama comedy, which is aimed for 2011 spring release in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?