First 'The Beaver' Trailer Sees Depressed Mel Gibson
As it was promised, Summit Entertainment drops the first trailer for "The Beaver" on December 3. Making its way out via Apple, the video follows Mel Gibson's Walter Black who was once a successful toy executive and family man but now suffers from depression.
Plagued by his own demons, Walter can't seem to get himself back on track no matter what he tries, until a beaver hand puppet enters his life. While he finds his spirit in the beaver, Walter's family want the loving man back, not the beaver.
Two-time Academy Award winners Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster star as a couple in this film that picks up an emotional story about a man on a journey to re-discover his family and re-start his life. Foster also directs the drama comedy, which is aimed for 2011 spring release in the U.S.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer