First 'The Beaver' Trailer Sees Depressed Mel Gibson
As it was promised, Summit Entertainment drops the first trailer for "The Beaver" on December 3. Making its way out via Apple, the video follows Mel Gibson's Walter Black who was once a successful toy executive and family man but now suffers from depression.
Plagued by his own demons, Walter can't seem to get himself back on track no matter what he tries, until a beaver hand puppet enters his life. While he finds his spirit in the beaver, Walter's family want the loving man back, not the beaver.
Two-time Academy Award winners Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster star as a couple in this film that picks up an emotional story about a man on a journey to re-discover his family and re-start his life. Foster also directs the drama comedy, which is aimed for 2011 spring release in the U.S.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman