First 'The Beaver' Trailer Sees Depressed Mel Gibson
As it was promised, Summit Entertainment drops the first trailer for "The Beaver" on December 3. Making its way out via Apple, the video follows Mel Gibson's Walter Black who was once a successful toy executive and family man but now suffers from depression.
Plagued by his own demons, Walter can't seem to get himself back on track no matter what he tries, until a beaver hand puppet enters his life. While he finds his spirit in the beaver, Walter's family want the loving man back, not the beaver.
Two-time Academy Award winners Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster star as a couple in this film that picks up an emotional story about a man on a journey to re-discover his family and re-start his life. Foster also directs the drama comedy, which is aimed for 2011 spring release in the U.S.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest