Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Have Coffee Date Again in Nashville
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal keep going on outings together though they won't address the nature of their relationship. On Tuesday, November 30, the rumored lovers were once again spotted in the 20-year-old singer's hometown of Nashville, Tennesse after seen in the city last weekend.
This time, Taylor and Jake were photographed when stopping by the Frothy Monkey, TMZ reports. The couple reportedly was also in the coffeehouse on Sunday and a source tells the site that they "looked like they were more than friends." Meanwhile, another source tells People, "Apparently Jake likes a cappuccino with maple syrup. Frothy has the real deal in the maple syrup department."
Previously when hitting Fido near Vanderbilt University and Music Row on Saturday, November 27, a customer gushed that they were "very cute" and "seemed close." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were first romantically linked after they reportedly had a stroll together in Brooklyn, New York in late October. An onlooker said they were walking around Park Slope holding hands at that time.
More Taylor Swift News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns