Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Have Coffee Date Again in Nashville
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal keep going on outings together though they won't address the nature of their relationship. On Tuesday, November 30, the rumored lovers were once again spotted in the 20-year-old singer's hometown of Nashville, Tennesse after seen in the city last weekend.
This time, Taylor and Jake were photographed when stopping by the Frothy Monkey, TMZ reports. The couple reportedly was also in the coffeehouse on Sunday and a source tells the site that they "looked like they were more than friends." Meanwhile, another source tells People, "Apparently Jake likes a cappuccino with maple syrup. Frothy has the real deal in the maple syrup department."
Previously when hitting Fido near Vanderbilt University and Music Row on Saturday, November 27, a customer gushed that they were "very cute" and "seemed close." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were first romantically linked after they reportedly had a stroll together in Brooklyn, New York in late October. An onlooker said they were walking around Park Slope holding hands at that time.
More Taylor Swift News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC