Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Have Coffee Date Again in Nashville
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal keep going on outings together though they won't address the nature of their relationship. On Tuesday, November 30, the rumored lovers were once again spotted in the 20-year-old singer's hometown of Nashville, Tennesse after seen in the city last weekend.
This time, Taylor and Jake were photographed when stopping by the Frothy Monkey, TMZ reports. The couple reportedly was also in the coffeehouse on Sunday and a source tells the site that they "looked like they were more than friends." Meanwhile, another source tells People, "Apparently Jake likes a cappuccino with maple syrup. Frothy has the real deal in the maple syrup department."
Previously when hitting Fido near Vanderbilt University and Music Row on Saturday, November 27, a customer gushed that they were "very cute" and "seemed close." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were first romantically linked after they reportedly had a stroll together in Brooklyn, New York in late October. An onlooker said they were walking around Park Slope holding hands at that time.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split