Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Have Coffee Date Again in Nashville
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal keep going on outings together though they won't address the nature of their relationship. On Tuesday, November 30, the rumored lovers were once again spotted in the 20-year-old singer's hometown of Nashville, Tennesse after seen in the city last weekend.
This time, Taylor and Jake were photographed when stopping by the Frothy Monkey, TMZ reports. The couple reportedly was also in the coffeehouse on Sunday and a source tells the site that they "looked like they were more than friends." Meanwhile, another source tells People, "Apparently Jake likes a cappuccino with maple syrup. Frothy has the real deal in the maple syrup department."
Previously when hitting Fido near Vanderbilt University and Music Row on Saturday, November 27, a customer gushed that they were "very cute" and "seemed close." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were first romantically linked after they reportedly had a stroll together in Brooklyn, New York in late October. An onlooker said they were walking around Park Slope holding hands at that time.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart