Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Have Coffee Date Again in Nashville
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal keep going on outings together though they won't address the nature of their relationship. On Tuesday, November 30, the rumored lovers were once again spotted in the 20-year-old singer's hometown of Nashville, Tennesse after seen in the city last weekend.
This time, Taylor and Jake were photographed when stopping by the Frothy Monkey, TMZ reports. The couple reportedly was also in the coffeehouse on Sunday and a source tells the site that they "looked like they were more than friends." Meanwhile, another source tells People, "Apparently Jake likes a cappuccino with maple syrup. Frothy has the real deal in the maple syrup department."
Previously when hitting Fido near Vanderbilt University and Music Row on Saturday, November 27, a customer gushed that they were "very cute" and "seemed close." Another eyewitness added, "They were not trying to be discreet by any means. They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were first romantically linked after they reportedly had a stroll together in Brooklyn, New York in late October. An onlooker said they were walking around Park Slope holding hands at that time.
More Taylor Swift News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR