Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival