Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7