Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones