Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger