Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'