Fall Out Boy's Patrick Stump Debuts Two Versions of His First Solo Song
Following his bandmate Pete Wentz who has already debuted his side project Black Cards, Patrick Stump reveals his own solo song titled "Spotlight". Having two different versions of the track, the Fall Out Boy singer is unsure which one should make the cut to his upcoming solo album, so he wants fans' help.
The first version "New Regrets" is filled with drum and electro-tinged sound, and the other "Oh Nostalgia" is slightly slower than the first one but still danceable. Fans can visit Stump's official website to vote for their favorite.
Earlier this month, Patrick Stump told MTV that his solo effort is called "Soul Punk". He said, "The album should be out in February and as can be inferred from the long delay, it's changed dramatically from the album I alluded to a year ago."
"As for the delay of the album itself, I'd say it's been less about the music or recording and more about all the other things that finish the thought," he continued. "I just want to make sure I go to sleep at night knowing I'm not half-assing this."
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures