'Spider-Man' Reboot to Feature High-Tech Suit
The upcoming "Spider-Man" movie will not only feature a new depicter of Peter Parker but also new costume for the superhero. According to Showbiz Spy (via MovieWeb), Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man suit has a high-tech design and he has been going through a rigorous dress rehearsal.
"Andrew has been through numerous fittings for the suit which is a very high-tech design," an insider tells the site. The insider additionally reveals the skin-tight costume is designed carefully to ensure that it will not expose Garfield's crotch area, saying "One whole day was devoted to make sure there was nothing inappropriate showing in the crotch area of the suit. Andrew should be flattered that it took so long to get that part right!"
The untitled Spider-Man reboot is expected to kick off production in December for July 3, 2012 release date in the U.S. Emma Stone is cast as Gwen Stacy, the love interest of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. Marc Webb will be directing the film, which is set to be made in 3-D.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna