Losing His Voice Due to Puberty, Justin Bieber Hires Usher's Vocal Coach
Justin Bieber reportedly is facing a problem with his voice now that he has reached puberty. The 16-year-old Canadian singer is allegedly working with "the same people who worked with Usher when his voice broke" to solve the issue.
"Justin is physically developing at a slower rate than most guys so his voice is only breaking now," a source said as quoted by News of the World. "He's working with the best in the business, a specialist called Jan Smith, to make sure he gets much vocal rest as humanly possible for a working pop star."
Justin Bieber himself has predicted his voice would crack due to puberty, but he didn't see it as a big deal. "Everyone's voice changes, puberty is a natural thing," he said earlier this year. "It cracks. Like every teenage boy, I'm dealing with it and I have the best vocal coach in the world and we're working on my voice and doing what I need to do."
He added, "It's not like as soon as you hit puberty you stop singing." Explaining one of the tricks he did to deal with the voice breaking, he shared, "Some of the notes I hit on 'Baby' I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live."
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two