Justin Bieber's Official Music Video for 'Pray' Debuted
Just a day after his unplugged album "My Worlds Acoustic" was released, Justin Bieber followed it up with a video premiere of his new single "Pray". The video tells his devotees that there many people out there who need their help, flashing various devastating views from destroyed neighborhood and slum area to homeless people and other touching footage.
Before debuting the video, Bieber tweeted, "So if i show u guys the official video for #PRAY u will promise to go out and support the album at Walmart and help raise money for charity?" He initially uploaded it on YouTube, but it was blocked by the video-sharing website and he moved to Facebook to share it with his fans.
"Yo youtube...how u gonna block my own song?!?!?! #FAIL," the 16-year-old singer complained. "dear youtube...we started this journey and now u r cheatin on me with this vevo chica...i see how it is...i will be over here with facebook."
Later, he wrote an accompanying message for the clip, "Wrote this song thinking of Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror and we are donating a portion of the proceeds from every album sold to CHILDREN's MIRACLE NETWORK HOSPITALS. This song means alot to me and... I Love this video."
"My Worlds Acoustic" arrived in the United States on November 26. Children's Miracle Network is a charity that raises funds for 170 children's hospitals across North America.
Justin Bieber's "Pray" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors