Hermione and Ron's Added Scene in 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2' Unveiled
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" just stormed out in theaters worldwide late last week and now the talks have moved on to the follow-up. In a junket interview, Emma Watson is believed to have spilled an added chase scene (one which is not in the book) in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II".
The depicter of Hermione Granger reveals during the final battle in Hogwarts, there will be a scene where [SPOILER ALERT!] her character and Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley are being chased by Lord Voldemort's snake Nagini. The short-haired star then realizes she has given away too much after mentioning the particular part.
Despite having wrapped up the production for two parts of "Deathly Hallows" which are filmed back to back, some main cast will be back to the set to reshoot epilogue scenes. Tom Felton recently says he, Daniel Radcliffe, Watson and Grint were called to work for "Harry Potter" for one more day in December to reshoot the scenes.
In "Deathly Hallows: Part II", the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. This last "Harry Potter" film is planned to hit 3-D theaters on July 15, 2011.
Emma Watson reveals possible added scene in 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2':
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign