'The X Factor (US)' Drops Its First Promo
The first real thing that comes out of "The X Factor (US)" is a teaser trailer which still hides the judges. The short promo from FOX only intends to remind viewers that the singing competition show from U.K. is coming to America in Fall 2011.
"The X Factor" is the brainchild of Simon Cowell who quit "American Idol" earlier this year to concentrate on developing the U.S. version. While "Idol" searches for solo singers with youth quality, "X Factor" allows a wider range of singing talents such as groups or duos from age 14 and above.
Rumors have been swirling as of who will accompany Cowell on the judges seat. It was said that Cheryl Cole from the U.K. version is touted to join him, but latest reports said the producer needed someone more well known Stateside than her. Nicole Scherzinger and Mariah Carey's names then surfaced but none is confirmed yet. "Okay, one of the judges has quite long hair," Cowell hinted to Extra.
Being pressed about the details of his new show, Cowell said on Monday, November 22 that he's going to make an announcement "within three or four weeks, which is going to tell everyone everything, there will be some surprises."
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly