Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'The Time (Dirty Bit)'
Black Eyed Peas have released a music video for "The Time (Dirty Bit)" which is lifted from the group's latest studio album "The Beginning". Sampling the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", the song is the first single from the November 30 effort.
The music video, which was released via Dipdive, stays true to the up-beat mood, showing club scenes as well as fast-moving city life. It also shows will.i.am and his friends in their avatar versions which are used on the album's cover art. The video was shot in Los Angeles last month.
Talking about their next tour, will.i.am said this is the kind of song that would get people in the mood when performed live in a big venue. "It's like you're there with all your friends," the MC told Billboard. "You're there in front of 50,000 people and they're there to watch you and your friends. Nothing gets any better than that. It's the best feeling, the best one yet."
A world tour will be kicked off February next year after they perform at the half-time of Super Bowl XLV.
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity