Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'The Time (Dirty Bit)'
Black Eyed Peas have released a music video for "The Time (Dirty Bit)" which is lifted from the group's latest studio album "The Beginning". Sampling the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack "(I've Had) The Time of My Life", the song is the first single from the November 30 effort.
The music video, which was released via Dipdive, stays true to the up-beat mood, showing club scenes as well as fast-moving city life. It also shows will.i.am and his friends in their avatar versions which are used on the album's cover art. The video was shot in Los Angeles last month.
Talking about their next tour, will.i.am said this is the kind of song that would get people in the mood when performed live in a big venue. "It's like you're there with all your friends," the MC told Billboard. "You're there in front of 50,000 people and they're there to watch you and your friends. Nothing gets any better than that. It's the best feeling, the best one yet."
A world tour will be kicked off February next year after they perform at the half-time of Super Bowl XLV.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes