'Chuck Vs. the Leftovers' Preview
"Chuck" is celebrating Thanksgiving with the mysterious Gregory Tuttle. In "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers", it's the day after Thanksgiving and Chuck faces the most awkward of family reunions when mom comes over for dinner-along with the dangerous Alexei Volkoff.
In an interview with Zap2It, creator Chris Fedak talked about the alter ego of Timothy Dalton's character. He said, "The great thing about Tim is not only is he a great James Bond-slash-action hero, but he's also a really great comic actor."
"We found that when we came up with the Tuttle character - there's a certain part of us that loved Tuttle so much that we wish we could go back to it. He's so wonderful in the part that you love Tuttle. The fact that he's also such a great Volkoff - we thought we hid our hand pretty well on that one. And Tim killed it."
Back at the Buy More, Morgan deals with the busiest shopping day of the year as Jeff and Lester hatch their latest scheme. Airing November 29, "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers" is directed by star Zachary Levi.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood