'Chuck Vs. the Leftovers' Preview
"Chuck" is celebrating Thanksgiving with the mysterious Gregory Tuttle. In "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers", it's the day after Thanksgiving and Chuck faces the most awkward of family reunions when mom comes over for dinner-along with the dangerous Alexei Volkoff.
In an interview with Zap2It, creator Chris Fedak talked about the alter ego of Timothy Dalton's character. He said, "The great thing about Tim is not only is he a great James Bond-slash-action hero, but he's also a really great comic actor."
"We found that when we came up with the Tuttle character - there's a certain part of us that loved Tuttle so much that we wish we could go back to it. He's so wonderful in the part that you love Tuttle. The fact that he's also such a great Volkoff - we thought we hid our hand pretty well on that one. And Tim killed it."
Back at the Buy More, Morgan deals with the busiest shopping day of the year as Jeff and Lester hatch their latest scheme. Airing November 29, "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers" is directed by star Zachary Levi.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC