'Chuck Vs. the Leftovers' Preview
"Chuck" is celebrating Thanksgiving with the mysterious Gregory Tuttle. In "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers", it's the day after Thanksgiving and Chuck faces the most awkward of family reunions when mom comes over for dinner-along with the dangerous Alexei Volkoff.
In an interview with Zap2It, creator Chris Fedak talked about the alter ego of Timothy Dalton's character. He said, "The great thing about Tim is not only is he a great James Bond-slash-action hero, but he's also a really great comic actor."
"We found that when we came up with the Tuttle character - there's a certain part of us that loved Tuttle so much that we wish we could go back to it. He's so wonderful in the part that you love Tuttle. The fact that he's also such a great Volkoff - we thought we hid our hand pretty well on that one. And Tim killed it."
Back at the Buy More, Morgan deals with the busiest shopping day of the year as Jeff and Lester hatch their latest scheme. Airing November 29, "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers" is directed by star Zachary Levi.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'