'Chuck Vs. the Leftovers' Preview
"Chuck" is celebrating Thanksgiving with the mysterious Gregory Tuttle. In "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers", it's the day after Thanksgiving and Chuck faces the most awkward of family reunions when mom comes over for dinner-along with the dangerous Alexei Volkoff.
In an interview with Zap2It, creator Chris Fedak talked about the alter ego of Timothy Dalton's character. He said, "The great thing about Tim is not only is he a great James Bond-slash-action hero, but he's also a really great comic actor."
"We found that when we came up with the Tuttle character - there's a certain part of us that loved Tuttle so much that we wish we could go back to it. He's so wonderful in the part that you love Tuttle. The fact that he's also such a great Volkoff - we thought we hid our hand pretty well on that one. And Tim killed it."
Back at the Buy More, Morgan deals with the busiest shopping day of the year as Jeff and Lester hatch their latest scheme. Airing November 29, "Chuck Vs. the Leftovers" is directed by star Zachary Levi.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3