Fellow Celebs Rave About Justin Bieber's AMAs Big Win Amidst Controversy
Despite rumor that Justin Bieber was not the real winner of Artist of the Year at the recent American Music Awards, fellow celebrities like Sean Garrett and Muse have nothing but good words for the young star. They agreed that the Canadian singer is now the hottest guy in the game.
"He just kind of came out of nowhere," Garrett told MTV when asked about his opinion of Bieber's domination at the awards show. "He's excited. He's the youngest in charge, and he's definitely got the ladies." Muse's drummer Dominic Howard added, "Tonight he's won all the awards even though he's not quite a man yet. Boy of the year!"
Justin Bieber himself credited fans for his success. "I think that my fans have been such a supporting factor that, I mean, I couldn't be doing this without them, so this has just been amazing," the pint-sized idol gushed. "I owe it all to my fans, my family, my friends."
Of his family, he shared his father's reaction when finding out about his big win. "He was just telling me how proud he was. I'm Canadian, so he was like, it's like when he sees a hockey team score a goal and he jumps out of his seat," he said. "He's like, 'Yes! That's my boy.' So it was great," he stated.
Beside fans, friends and family, Bieber also took inspiration from the late King of Pop. He told the crowd when accepting Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist, "Without Michael Jackson, none of us would be here." He even performed a song called "Pray" which was inspired by "Man in the Mirror".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'