New Sneak Peeks of 'Glee' Present Wedding Plan and Ohio
An early look into the upcoming "Glee" episode is released. One is a clip where the Hummels and the Hudsons make an arrangement of their wedding while the other one is a behind the scene video where Jane Lynch gushes on this week's guest, Carol Burnett.
The official synopsis says, "Sue's 'Nazi-hunting' mother, Doris shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step."
Sue and her mom will do a musical number from "Wonderful Town" called "Ohio" which is actually Burnett's idea. "My husband and I were having dinner and he said, 'Why don't you do 'Ohio,' since your character's coming back to [the show's setting of] Ohio? You could sing, 'Why, oh why, oh why, oh - did I ever leave Ohio?'," the actress told TV Guide.
As Kurt says in the clip, he's hiring New Direction for the wedding. The glee club will perform "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. But it's not the only Mars cover that night for Finn will be taking the lead in the singer's "Just the Way You Are". Meanwhile, Mr. Schue will go with the classic "Sway".
"Furt" airs November 23 on FOX.
- Sneak Peek 1
More Glee News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years