New Sneak Peeks of 'Glee' Present Wedding Plan and Ohio
An early look into the upcoming "Glee" episode is released. One is a clip where the Hummels and the Hudsons make an arrangement of their wedding while the other one is a behind the scene video where Jane Lynch gushes on this week's guest, Carol Burnett.
The official synopsis says, "Sue's 'Nazi-hunting' mother, Doris shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step."
Sue and her mom will do a musical number from "Wonderful Town" called "Ohio" which is actually Burnett's idea. "My husband and I were having dinner and he said, 'Why don't you do 'Ohio,' since your character's coming back to [the show's setting of] Ohio? You could sing, 'Why, oh why, oh why, oh - did I ever leave Ohio?'," the actress told TV Guide.
As Kurt says in the clip, he's hiring New Direction for the wedding. The glee club will perform "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. But it's not the only Mars cover that night for Finn will be taking the lead in the singer's "Just the Way You Are". Meanwhile, Mr. Schue will go with the classic "Sway".
"Furt" airs November 23 on FOX.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage