New Sneak Peeks of 'Glee' Present Wedding Plan and Ohio
An early look into the upcoming "Glee" episode is released. One is a clip where the Hummels and the Hudsons make an arrangement of their wedding while the other one is a behind the scene video where Jane Lynch gushes on this week's guest, Carol Burnett.
The official synopsis says, "Sue's 'Nazi-hunting' mother, Doris shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step."
Sue and her mom will do a musical number from "Wonderful Town" called "Ohio" which is actually Burnett's idea. "My husband and I were having dinner and he said, 'Why don't you do 'Ohio,' since your character's coming back to [the show's setting of] Ohio? You could sing, 'Why, oh why, oh why, oh - did I ever leave Ohio?'," the actress told TV Guide.
As Kurt says in the clip, he's hiring New Direction for the wedding. The glee club will perform "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. But it's not the only Mars cover that night for Finn will be taking the lead in the singer's "Just the Way You Are". Meanwhile, Mr. Schue will go with the classic "Sway".
"Furt" airs November 23 on FOX.
- Sneak Peek 1
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'