New Sneak Peeks of 'Glee' Present Wedding Plan and Ohio
An early look into the upcoming "Glee" episode is released. One is a clip where the Hummels and the Hudsons make an arrangement of their wedding while the other one is a behind the scene video where Jane Lynch gushes on this week's guest, Carol Burnett.
The official synopsis says, "Sue's 'Nazi-hunting' mother, Doris shows up in Lima to check in on her girls. Meanwhile, Kurt makes an important decision after getting pushed to his breaking point, and Rachel and Finn take a big step."
Sue and her mom will do a musical number from "Wonderful Town" called "Ohio" which is actually Burnett's idea. "My husband and I were having dinner and he said, 'Why don't you do 'Ohio,' since your character's coming back to [the show's setting of] Ohio? You could sing, 'Why, oh why, oh why, oh - did I ever leave Ohio?'," the actress told TV Guide.
As Kurt says in the clip, he's hiring New Direction for the wedding. The glee club will perform "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. But it's not the only Mars cover that night for Finn will be taking the lead in the singer's "Just the Way You Are". Meanwhile, Mr. Schue will go with the classic "Sway".
"Furt" airs November 23 on FOX.
- Sneak Peek 1
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media