Video: Eva Longoria Kicked by Tony Parker's Alleged Mistress in 'Grease' Spoof
It turns out that Eva Longoria once starred in a fun-filled spoof along with Erin Barry, the woman who is said to be the one behind her split from husband Tony Parker. And adding irony to the recent affair report, Erin was seen kicking Eva off the bench in the spoof of "Summer Nights" from 1978 musical "Grease".
Eva taped the video back in 2009 to promote Tony's team the San Antonio Spurs. Wearing a blonde wig and a bright yellow dress, Eva took the role of Sandy Olsson while her NBA basketball star husband portrayed Danny Zuko, who was seen wearing a black wig and showing off his dance moves along with his pals.
While Eva's Sandy and Tony's Danny were telling their friends about their loved ones, an attractive brunette, Sandy's nemesis Rizzo who was ironically played by Erin, showed up. "He sounds like a drag," Erin's Rizzo said of Tony's Danny after pushing Eva's Sandy out of the picture.
Erin, the wife of Tony's teammate Brent Barry, and Tony have been accused of having affair as a source told People that the two had exchanged texts for nearly a year and another source told Us Weekly that Eva just learned about it recently. The "Desperate Housewives" star has now filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.
Eva Longoria, Tony Parker and Erin Barry in 'Grease' Spoof:
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season