'Vampire Diaries' First Look of Michaela McManus
Michaela McManus is curly and sexy on "The Vampire Diaries". As previously reported the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" regular is moonlighting on The CW series as a friend of Mason Lockwood named Jules. The first look of her in the character has been released via Movie Line.
Jules is seen in the bar, talking to Damon in a serious manner. The vampire, backed up by Alaric, grills the new girl about her connection to Mason. Jules came to Mystic Falls in search of Mason, not knowing that he has already been killed by Damon.
The episode is called "By the Light of the Moon" and it is airing December 9 aka the show's midseason cliffhanger. McManus is signed for multiple episodes so she is most likely staying until early next year.
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a three-week break to return on December 2 with "The Sacrifice". Elena decides to take matters into her own hands and offers a tempting incentive to Rose for her help. When things take an unexpected turn, however, Rose calls on Damon to deal with the plan Elena has set in motion.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3