'Vampire Diaries' First Look of Michaela McManus
Michaela McManus is curly and sexy on "The Vampire Diaries". As previously reported the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" regular is moonlighting on The CW series as a friend of Mason Lockwood named Jules. The first look of her in the character has been released via Movie Line.
Jules is seen in the bar, talking to Damon in a serious manner. The vampire, backed up by Alaric, grills the new girl about her connection to Mason. Jules came to Mystic Falls in search of Mason, not knowing that he has already been killed by Damon.
The episode is called "By the Light of the Moon" and it is airing December 9 aka the show's midseason cliffhanger. McManus is signed for multiple episodes so she is most likely staying until early next year.
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a three-week break to return on December 2 with "The Sacrifice". Elena decides to take matters into her own hands and offers a tempting incentive to Rose for her help. When things take an unexpected turn, however, Rose calls on Damon to deal with the plan Elena has set in motion.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle