'Vampire Diaries' First Look of Michaela McManus
Michaela McManus is curly and sexy on "The Vampire Diaries". As previously reported the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" regular is moonlighting on The CW series as a friend of Mason Lockwood named Jules. The first look of her in the character has been released via Movie Line.
Jules is seen in the bar, talking to Damon in a serious manner. The vampire, backed up by Alaric, grills the new girl about her connection to Mason. Jules came to Mystic Falls in search of Mason, not knowing that he has already been killed by Damon.
The episode is called "By the Light of the Moon" and it is airing December 9 aka the show's midseason cliffhanger. McManus is signed for multiple episodes so she is most likely staying until early next year.
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a three-week break to return on December 2 with "The Sacrifice". Elena decides to take matters into her own hands and offers a tempting incentive to Rose for her help. When things take an unexpected turn, however, Rose calls on Damon to deal with the plan Elena has set in motion.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered