'Vampire Diaries' First Look of Michaela McManus
Michaela McManus is curly and sexy on "The Vampire Diaries". As previously reported the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" regular is moonlighting on The CW series as a friend of Mason Lockwood named Jules. The first look of her in the character has been released via Movie Line.
Jules is seen in the bar, talking to Damon in a serious manner. The vampire, backed up by Alaric, grills the new girl about her connection to Mason. Jules came to Mystic Falls in search of Mason, not knowing that he has already been killed by Damon.
The episode is called "By the Light of the Moon" and it is airing December 9 aka the show's midseason cliffhanger. McManus is signed for multiple episodes so she is most likely staying until early next year.
"The Vampire Diaries" is taking a three-week break to return on December 2 with "The Sacrifice". Elena decides to take matters into her own hands and offers a tempting incentive to Rose for her help. When things take an unexpected turn, however, Rose calls on Damon to deal with the plan Elena has set in motion.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week