'Grey's Anatomy' 7.10 Preview: Adrift and at Peace
Derek and Meredith are doing intervention before Cristina and Owen's condition gets worse. Next week on "Grey's Anatomy", despite Meredith's objections to the idea, a concerned Derek takes Cristina on a fishing trip in order to get away from it all. Meredith chooses to confront Owen of not having a plan.
Meanwhile, Teddy, feeling directionless without Cristina, directs all of her efforts and compassion towards a dying patient (played by Scott Foley) who lacks the proper insurance to seek medical treatment. According to TV Guide, Foley's character is broke and about to pop the question to his girlfriend. After multiple surgeries, he's financially strapped, prompting Teddy to take the case pro bono.
Also in the December 2 episode called "Adrift and at Peace", Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me" would be guest starring as a male nurse who captures Dr. Bailey's attention. Sunjata is signed for a multiple episode appearance and his debut would be in this episode.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years