'Grey's Anatomy' 7.10 Preview: Adrift and at Peace
Derek and Meredith are doing intervention before Cristina and Owen's condition gets worse. Next week on "Grey's Anatomy", despite Meredith's objections to the idea, a concerned Derek takes Cristina on a fishing trip in order to get away from it all. Meredith chooses to confront Owen of not having a plan.
Meanwhile, Teddy, feeling directionless without Cristina, directs all of her efforts and compassion towards a dying patient (played by Scott Foley) who lacks the proper insurance to seek medical treatment. According to TV Guide, Foley's character is broke and about to pop the question to his girlfriend. After multiple surgeries, he's financially strapped, prompting Teddy to take the case pro bono.
Also in the December 2 episode called "Adrift and at Peace", Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me" would be guest starring as a male nurse who captures Dr. Bailey's attention. Sunjata is signed for a multiple episode appearance and his debut would be in this episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay