'Grey's Anatomy' 7.10 Preview: Adrift and at Peace
Derek and Meredith are doing intervention before Cristina and Owen's condition gets worse. Next week on "Grey's Anatomy", despite Meredith's objections to the idea, a concerned Derek takes Cristina on a fishing trip in order to get away from it all. Meredith chooses to confront Owen of not having a plan.
Meanwhile, Teddy, feeling directionless without Cristina, directs all of her efforts and compassion towards a dying patient (played by Scott Foley) who lacks the proper insurance to seek medical treatment. According to TV Guide, Foley's character is broke and about to pop the question to his girlfriend. After multiple surgeries, he's financially strapped, prompting Teddy to take the case pro bono.
Also in the December 2 episode called "Adrift and at Peace", Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me" would be guest starring as a male nurse who captures Dr. Bailey's attention. Sunjata is signed for a multiple episode appearance and his debut would be in this episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting