'Grey's Anatomy' 7.10 Preview: Adrift and at Peace
Derek and Meredith are doing intervention before Cristina and Owen's condition gets worse. Next week on "Grey's Anatomy", despite Meredith's objections to the idea, a concerned Derek takes Cristina on a fishing trip in order to get away from it all. Meredith chooses to confront Owen of not having a plan.
Meanwhile, Teddy, feeling directionless without Cristina, directs all of her efforts and compassion towards a dying patient (played by Scott Foley) who lacks the proper insurance to seek medical treatment. According to TV Guide, Foley's character is broke and about to pop the question to his girlfriend. After multiple surgeries, he's financially strapped, prompting Teddy to take the case pro bono.
Also in the December 2 episode called "Adrift and at Peace", Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me" would be guest starring as a male nurse who captures Dr. Bailey's attention. Sunjata is signed for a multiple episode appearance and his debut would be in this episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies