'Grey's Anatomy' 7.10 Preview: Adrift and at Peace
Derek and Meredith are doing intervention before Cristina and Owen's condition gets worse. Next week on "Grey's Anatomy", despite Meredith's objections to the idea, a concerned Derek takes Cristina on a fishing trip in order to get away from it all. Meredith chooses to confront Owen of not having a plan.
Meanwhile, Teddy, feeling directionless without Cristina, directs all of her efforts and compassion towards a dying patient (played by Scott Foley) who lacks the proper insurance to seek medical treatment. According to TV Guide, Foley's character is broke and about to pop the question to his girlfriend. After multiple surgeries, he's financially strapped, prompting Teddy to take the case pro bono.
Also in the December 2 episode called "Adrift and at Peace", Daniel Sunjata of "Rescue Me" would be guest starring as a male nurse who captures Dr. Bailey's attention. Sunjata is signed for a multiple episode appearance and his debut would be in this episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign