Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz and More Hotties at GQ Men of the Year Party
Lots of heartthrobs, from "Twilight" hunks to "Glee" hotties, were dazzling at the 15th annual GQ Men of the Year party which was held at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 17. Taylor Lautner attended the event with co-star Kellan Lutz while Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale and Mark Salling made "Glee" attendances.
Lautner looked dapper in a heather gray, notch lapel suit, white checkered shirt and burgundy tie, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Lutz hit the gala in Simon Spurr and rocked darker locks than his Emmett Cullen character in "Twilight" saga. Beside the "Twilight" and "Glee" clans, Drake, Milo Ventimiglia, Mark Ruffalo, Kid Rock, Joe Manganiello, Johnny Knoxville, David Arquette, Douglas Booth and B.J. Novak also supported the event.
As for ladies making their appearances were Anna Kendrick, Katie Cassidy, Camilla Belle and Olivia Munn. Kendrick, Cassidy and Belle all opted black strapless mini-dresses while 30-year-old Munn donned a neutral chiffon dress which she paired with platform leopard pumps. Moran Atias, in the meantime, arrived with a daring red skintight outfit, joined by Jaime King in glittery gold and Rosario Dawson in bold floral D&G.
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding