Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz and More Hotties at GQ Men of the Year Party
Lots of heartthrobs, from "Twilight" hunks to "Glee" hotties, were dazzling at the 15th annual GQ Men of the Year party which was held at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 17. Taylor Lautner attended the event with co-star Kellan Lutz while Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale and Mark Salling made "Glee" attendances.
Lautner looked dapper in a heather gray, notch lapel suit, white checkered shirt and burgundy tie, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Lutz hit the gala in Simon Spurr and rocked darker locks than his Emmett Cullen character in "Twilight" saga. Beside the "Twilight" and "Glee" clans, Drake, Milo Ventimiglia, Mark Ruffalo, Kid Rock, Joe Manganiello, Johnny Knoxville, David Arquette, Douglas Booth and B.J. Novak also supported the event.
As for ladies making their appearances were Anna Kendrick, Katie Cassidy, Camilla Belle and Olivia Munn. Kendrick, Cassidy and Belle all opted black strapless mini-dresses while 30-year-old Munn donned a neutral chiffon dress which she paired with platform leopard pumps. Moran Atias, in the meantime, arrived with a daring red skintight outfit, joined by Jaime King in glittery gold and Rosario Dawson in bold floral D&G.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'