Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz and More Hotties at GQ Men of the Year Party
Lots of heartthrobs, from "Twilight" hunks to "Glee" hotties, were dazzling at the 15th annual GQ Men of the Year party which was held at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 17. Taylor Lautner attended the event with co-star Kellan Lutz while Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale and Mark Salling made "Glee" attendances.
Lautner looked dapper in a heather gray, notch lapel suit, white checkered shirt and burgundy tie, all by Dolce & Gabbana. Lutz hit the gala in Simon Spurr and rocked darker locks than his Emmett Cullen character in "Twilight" saga. Beside the "Twilight" and "Glee" clans, Drake, Milo Ventimiglia, Mark Ruffalo, Kid Rock, Joe Manganiello, Johnny Knoxville, David Arquette, Douglas Booth and B.J. Novak also supported the event.
As for ladies making their appearances were Anna Kendrick, Katie Cassidy, Camilla Belle and Olivia Munn. Kendrick, Cassidy and Belle all opted black strapless mini-dresses while 30-year-old Munn donned a neutral chiffon dress which she paired with platform leopard pumps. Moran Atias, in the meantime, arrived with a daring red skintight outfit, joined by Jaime King in glittery gold and Rosario Dawson in bold floral D&G.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton