2010 AMAs Presenters: Willow Smith, Nicki Minaj, Jessica Alba and More
After filling the performers line-up with a bunch of A-list singers, now organizers for American Music Awards move on to announcing the presenters. The names appearing on the list vary from young rising singer like Willow Smith to breakthrough female rapper Nicki Minaj to award-winning movie beauty Jessica Alba.
The other celebrities on hand to announce winners include Christina Milian, Eric Stonestreet, Jenny McCarthy, John Legend, Kelly Osbourne, Keri Hilson, Lady Antebellum, Mandy Moore, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Samuel L. Jackson, Sheryl Crow, Taio Cruz, Trey Songz and The Band Perry. Dating couple Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest as well as married couple Seal and Heidi Klum are tapped for the duty as well.
Voting for the winners has recently been closed, but fans can still vote via T-Mobile text-messaging and on abc.com for the T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist Award leading up to and during the live show. The final nominees vying for the prize are Posner, Antebellum, Justin Bieber and Travis McCoy.
The winners will be unveiled during a live ceremony on November 21 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Taylor Swift, Kid Rock, Miley Cyrus, Ne-Yo, Usher, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Bieber, Rihanna, Pink and Christina Aguilera are set to make live performances.
Just before the prize-giving event is kicked off, there will be a pre-show featuring hosts which include "American Idol" singer Danny Gokey, Disney cutie Jennette McCurdy, NSYNC member Lance Bass and "The Hills" star Whitney Port.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event