Video Premiere: Jazmine Sullivan's '10 Seconds'
Better not do Jazmine Sullivan wrong since you don't know what she is capable of. In a newly-debuted music video for her new single "10 Seconds", the R&B/soul singer shows what she does in seeking revenge on her cheating boyfriend. She ties him up, straps a bomb on his body, and dares him to escape before she loses control of herself and pushes the button.
The song serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back" which is going to come out across United States on November 30. In counting down to the album release, a new song from the effort will be unveiled every Monday and Thursday on her Facebook.
In another news, Jazmine Sullivan will be honored with Rising Star Award at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York. She will be handed the honor alongside Black Eyed Peas's female vocalist Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who is feted with Billboard's Woman of the Year Award.
Last year's Rising Star Award recipient was Lady GaGa, and Sullivan is happy to follow her footsteps. "I admire Lady GaGa, so to be honored in a category that she was once in is such a rewarding feeling," she said. "When I heard the news, I was so happy. I feel honored to be chosen as this year's Rising Star."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'