Video Premiere: Jazmine Sullivan's '10 Seconds'
Better not do Jazmine Sullivan wrong since you don't know what she is capable of. In a newly-debuted music video for her new single "10 Seconds", the R&B/soul singer shows what she does in seeking revenge on her cheating boyfriend. She ties him up, straps a bomb on his body, and dares him to escape before she loses control of herself and pushes the button.
The song serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back" which is going to come out across United States on November 30. In counting down to the album release, a new song from the effort will be unveiled every Monday and Thursday on her Facebook.
In another news, Jazmine Sullivan will be honored with Rising Star Award at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York. She will be handed the honor alongside Black Eyed Peas's female vocalist Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who is feted with Billboard's Woman of the Year Award.
Last year's Rising Star Award recipient was Lady GaGa, and Sullivan is happy to follow her footsteps. "I admire Lady GaGa, so to be honored in a category that she was once in is such a rewarding feeling," she said. "When I heard the news, I was so happy. I feel honored to be chosen as this year's Rising Star."
Jazmine Sullivan's "10 Seconds" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle