Video Premiere: Jazmine Sullivan's '10 Seconds'
Better not do Jazmine Sullivan wrong since you don't know what she is capable of. In a newly-debuted music video for her new single "10 Seconds", the R&B/soul singer shows what she does in seeking revenge on her cheating boyfriend. She ties him up, straps a bomb on his body, and dares him to escape before she loses control of herself and pushes the button.
The song serves as the second single from her upcoming second studio album "Love Me Back" which is going to come out across United States on November 30. In counting down to the album release, a new song from the effort will be unveiled every Monday and Thursday on her Facebook.
In another news, Jazmine Sullivan will be honored with Rising Star Award at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York. She will be handed the honor alongside Black Eyed Peas's female vocalist Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who is feted with Billboard's Woman of the Year Award.
Last year's Rising Star Award recipient was Lady GaGa, and Sullivan is happy to follow her footsteps. "I admire Lady GaGa, so to be honored in a category that she was once in is such a rewarding feeling," she said. "When I heard the news, I was so happy. I feel honored to be chosen as this year's Rising Star."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences