First Look at Amanda Seyfried With Her 'Red Riding Hood'
Entertainment Weekly magazine has got its hand on two pictures from "Red Riding Hood". While one image gives the first look at Amanda Seyfried wearing the signature red cape, another photo sees her close encounter with Shiloh Fernandez's Peter.
Scan of pictures from the magazine has gone online and at almost the same time, a look at the film is also found in a promo clip for MTV's "The Seven". The video, embedded after this article, has more shots of the footage, including the one which captures Seyfried with two other girls.
"Red Riding Hood", a Gothic horror re-imagining of the famous children's tale, follows village girl Valerie who travels alone through the forest to her grandmother's house. She has to escape the werewolf which's terrorizing her medieval village while at the same time she is torn between two loves.
"Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke serves behind the lens for the drama thriller with the script provided by David Johnson. Leonardo DiCaprio is among the producers of the upcoming film, which will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures in theaters across the nation on March 11, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans