First Look at Amanda Seyfried With Her 'Red Riding Hood'
Entertainment Weekly magazine has got its hand on two pictures from "Red Riding Hood". While one image gives the first look at Amanda Seyfried wearing the signature red cape, another photo sees her close encounter with Shiloh Fernandez's Peter.
Scan of pictures from the magazine has gone online and at almost the same time, a look at the film is also found in a promo clip for MTV's "The Seven". The video, embedded after this article, has more shots of the footage, including the one which captures Seyfried with two other girls.
"Red Riding Hood", a Gothic horror re-imagining of the famous children's tale, follows village girl Valerie who travels alone through the forest to her grandmother's house. She has to escape the werewolf which's terrorizing her medieval village while at the same time she is torn between two loves.
"Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke serves behind the lens for the drama thriller with the script provided by David Johnson. Leonardo DiCaprio is among the producers of the upcoming film, which will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures in theaters across the nation on March 11, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce