First Look at Amanda Seyfried With Her 'Red Riding Hood'
Entertainment Weekly magazine has got its hand on two pictures from "Red Riding Hood". While one image gives the first look at Amanda Seyfried wearing the signature red cape, another photo sees her close encounter with Shiloh Fernandez's Peter.
Scan of pictures from the magazine has gone online and at almost the same time, a look at the film is also found in a promo clip for MTV's "The Seven". The video, embedded after this article, has more shots of the footage, including the one which captures Seyfried with two other girls.
"Red Riding Hood", a Gothic horror re-imagining of the famous children's tale, follows village girl Valerie who travels alone through the forest to her grandmother's house. She has to escape the werewolf which's terrorizing her medieval village while at the same time she is torn between two loves.
"Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke serves behind the lens for the drama thriller with the script provided by David Johnson. Leonardo DiCaprio is among the producers of the upcoming film, which will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures in theaters across the nation on March 11, 2011.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent