First Look at Amanda Seyfried With Her 'Red Riding Hood'
Entertainment Weekly magazine has got its hand on two pictures from "Red Riding Hood". While one image gives the first look at Amanda Seyfried wearing the signature red cape, another photo sees her close encounter with Shiloh Fernandez's Peter.
Scan of pictures from the magazine has gone online and at almost the same time, a look at the film is also found in a promo clip for MTV's "The Seven". The video, embedded after this article, has more shots of the footage, including the one which captures Seyfried with two other girls.
"Red Riding Hood", a Gothic horror re-imagining of the famous children's tale, follows village girl Valerie who travels alone through the forest to her grandmother's house. She has to escape the werewolf which's terrorizing her medieval village while at the same time she is torn between two loves.
"Twilight" helmer Catherine Hardwicke serves behind the lens for the drama thriller with the script provided by David Johnson. Leonardo DiCaprio is among the producers of the upcoming film, which will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures in theaters across the nation on March 11, 2011.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video