2010 CMA Awards: Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Applause for Her Performance
One of the much anticipated performances at this year's CMA Awards was probably Gwyneth Paltrow's first ever gig. The "Country Strong" star was there to promote the upcoming film, teaming up with Vince Gill and making a duet in the title track of the movie soundtrack.
Strapping a guitar and strumming some riffs, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin belted out her "country twangs" in a pretty confident way. Paltrow, wearing a little black dress and heeled ankle boots, did struggle on a couple of notes but managed to deliver her whole set quite well.
As soon as her "Country Strong" performance was over, the attendees including fellow actress Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban rose from the seat, giving her standing applause. She smiled broadly in return to the crowd approval.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date