2010 CMA Awards: Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Applause for Her Performance
One of the much anticipated performances at this year's CMA Awards was probably Gwyneth Paltrow's first ever gig. The "Country Strong" star was there to promote the upcoming film, teaming up with Vince Gill and making a duet in the title track of the movie soundtrack.
Strapping a guitar and strumming some riffs, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin belted out her "country twangs" in a pretty confident way. Paltrow, wearing a little black dress and heeled ankle boots, did struggle on a couple of notes but managed to deliver her whole set quite well.
As soon as her "Country Strong" performance was over, the attendees including fellow actress Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban rose from the seat, giving her standing applause. She smiled broadly in return to the crowd approval.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics