2010 CMA Awards: Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Applause for Her Performance
One of the much anticipated performances at this year's CMA Awards was probably Gwyneth Paltrow's first ever gig. The "Country Strong" star was there to promote the upcoming film, teaming up with Vince Gill and making a duet in the title track of the movie soundtrack.
Strapping a guitar and strumming some riffs, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin belted out her "country twangs" in a pretty confident way. Paltrow, wearing a little black dress and heeled ankle boots, did struggle on a couple of notes but managed to deliver her whole set quite well.
As soon as her "Country Strong" performance was over, the attendees including fellow actress Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban rose from the seat, giving her standing applause. She smiled broadly in return to the crowd approval.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards