2010 CMA Awards: Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Standing Applause for Her Performance
One of the much anticipated performances at this year's CMA Awards was probably Gwyneth Paltrow's first ever gig. The "Country Strong" star was there to promote the upcoming film, teaming up with Vince Gill and making a duet in the title track of the movie soundtrack.
Strapping a guitar and strumming some riffs, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin belted out her "country twangs" in a pretty confident way. Paltrow, wearing a little black dress and heeled ankle boots, did struggle on a couple of notes but managed to deliver her whole set quite well.
As soon as her "Country Strong" performance was over, the attendees including fellow actress Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban rose from the seat, giving her standing applause. She smiled broadly in return to the crowd approval.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie