Darren Criss In Talks to Become 'Glee' Regular
Darren Criss fits in the frame so well that "Glee" bosses are thinking of promoting him. Criss plays another gay character on the musical series and his debut on November 9 episode impressed a lot of people. He is now reportedly in talks to become a regular.
Criss' Blaine was initially set for a recurring character this season because creator Ryan Murphy wanted to do Chris Colfer's Kurt a justice by giving him a love interest. Deadline said that the promotion is likely to kick start the third season which has been confirmed by FOX.
For Criss, this would be his first big role on television yet. He was last seen as Josh Burton on the now-dead "Eastwick" and as a guest character on "Criminal Minds". He came into light when he starred on YouTube viral hit "A Very Potter Musical".
Darren Criss performing "Teenage Dream" as Blaine:
More Glee News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance