Darren Criss In Talks to Become 'Glee' Regular
Darren Criss fits in the frame so well that "Glee" bosses are thinking of promoting him. Criss plays another gay character on the musical series and his debut on November 9 episode impressed a lot of people. He is now reportedly in talks to become a regular.
Criss' Blaine was initially set for a recurring character this season because creator Ryan Murphy wanted to do Chris Colfer's Kurt a justice by giving him a love interest. Deadline said that the promotion is likely to kick start the third season which has been confirmed by FOX.
For Criss, this would be his first big role on television yet. He was last seen as Josh Burton on the now-dead "Eastwick" and as a guest character on "Criminal Minds". He came into light when he starred on YouTube viral hit "A Very Potter Musical".
Darren Criss performing "Teenage Dream" as Blaine:
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'