Darren Criss In Talks to Become 'Glee' Regular
Darren Criss fits in the frame so well that "Glee" bosses are thinking of promoting him. Criss plays another gay character on the musical series and his debut on November 9 episode impressed a lot of people. He is now reportedly in talks to become a regular.
Criss' Blaine was initially set for a recurring character this season because creator Ryan Murphy wanted to do Chris Colfer's Kurt a justice by giving him a love interest. Deadline said that the promotion is likely to kick start the third season which has been confirmed by FOX.
For Criss, this would be his first big role on television yet. He was last seen as Josh Burton on the now-dead "Eastwick" and as a guest character on "Criminal Minds". He came into light when he starred on YouTube viral hit "A Very Potter Musical".
Darren Criss performing "Teenage Dream" as Blaine:
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight