Darren Criss In Talks to Become 'Glee' Regular
Darren Criss fits in the frame so well that "Glee" bosses are thinking of promoting him. Criss plays another gay character on the musical series and his debut on November 9 episode impressed a lot of people. He is now reportedly in talks to become a regular.
Criss' Blaine was initially set for a recurring character this season because creator Ryan Murphy wanted to do Chris Colfer's Kurt a justice by giving him a love interest. Deadline said that the promotion is likely to kick start the third season which has been confirmed by FOX.
For Criss, this would be his first big role on television yet. He was last seen as Josh Burton on the now-dead "Eastwick" and as a guest character on "Criminal Minds". He came into light when he starred on YouTube viral hit "A Very Potter Musical".
Darren Criss performing "Teenage Dream" as Blaine:
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'