First Promo of New Animated Series 'Bob's Burgers'
From the producers of "King of the Hill" comes a new animated series on FOX called "Bob's Burgers" which first preview has just been unleashed. Bob is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and three kids. FOX promises this would be "juiciest", "meatiest" and most "mouth-watering" opening of the year.
Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts on customer service and business management. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Even though business is slow, Bob gets to work with his family.
The animated series would not only circle the family but the neighborhood as well. Right next door to Bob's is It's Your Funeral Home and Crematorium; down the street is Wonder Wharf, the oceanside amusement pier; and a few blocks away is Wagstaff Middle School, where Bob and Linda's kids go to school. And across the street is Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, Bob's Burgers' main competition and the thorn in Bob's side.
"Bob's Burgers" will premiere in January 2011. A so-called "exclusive sampler" would be played during "The Simpsons Movie" on November 25 at 8/7c. Back in October, FOX had a good inkling about the show that it ordered six additional scripts on top of the initial 13 episodes. Should it get a second season, then the show will keep going on production and premiere the new season in Fall.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival