First Promo of New Animated Series 'Bob's Burgers'
From the producers of "King of the Hill" comes a new animated series on FOX called "Bob's Burgers" which first preview has just been unleashed. Bob is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and three kids. FOX promises this would be "juiciest", "meatiest" and most "mouth-watering" opening of the year.
Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts on customer service and business management. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Even though business is slow, Bob gets to work with his family.
The animated series would not only circle the family but the neighborhood as well. Right next door to Bob's is It's Your Funeral Home and Crematorium; down the street is Wonder Wharf, the oceanside amusement pier; and a few blocks away is Wagstaff Middle School, where Bob and Linda's kids go to school. And across the street is Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, Bob's Burgers' main competition and the thorn in Bob's side.
"Bob's Burgers" will premiere in January 2011. A so-called "exclusive sampler" would be played during "The Simpsons Movie" on November 25 at 8/7c. Back in October, FOX had a good inkling about the show that it ordered six additional scripts on top of the initial 13 episodes. Should it get a second season, then the show will keep going on production and premiere the new season in Fall.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4