First Promo of New Animated Series 'Bob's Burgers'
From the producers of "King of the Hill" comes a new animated series on FOX called "Bob's Burgers" which first preview has just been unleashed. Bob is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob's Burgers with the help of his wife and three kids. FOX promises this would be "juiciest", "meatiest" and most "mouth-watering" opening of the year.
Bob has big ideas about burgers, condiments and sides, but only a few thoughts on customer service and business management. Despite his greasy counters, lousy location and occasionally spotty service, Bob is convinced his burgers speak for themselves. Even though business is slow, Bob gets to work with his family.
The animated series would not only circle the family but the neighborhood as well. Right next door to Bob's is It's Your Funeral Home and Crematorium; down the street is Wonder Wharf, the oceanside amusement pier; and a few blocks away is Wagstaff Middle School, where Bob and Linda's kids go to school. And across the street is Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, Bob's Burgers' main competition and the thorn in Bob's side.
"Bob's Burgers" will premiere in January 2011. A so-called "exclusive sampler" would be played during "The Simpsons Movie" on November 25 at 8/7c. Back in October, FOX had a good inkling about the show that it ordered six additional scripts on top of the initial 13 episodes. Should it get a second season, then the show will keep going on production and premiere the new season in Fall.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame