First Official Photos of Daniel Radcliffe in 'Woman in Black' Debuted
Back in September, Daniel Radcliffe was spotted filming "The Woman in Black". Now, two official pictures from the movie have been released by Hammer Film, giving other but similar looks at the young actor in a vintage outfit.
The movie is still in production in England. Radcliffe is portraying a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
Ciaran Hinds, Liz White, Janet McTeer and Alisa Khazanova join Radcliffe on the cast ensemble while James Watkins is working behind the lens. Jane Goldman writes the screenplay for the horror thriller based on Susan Hill novel of the same name. No release date is set for "The Woman in Black".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media