First Official Photos of Daniel Radcliffe in 'Woman in Black' Debuted
Back in September, Daniel Radcliffe was spotted filming "The Woman in Black". Now, two official pictures from the movie have been released by Hammer Film, giving other but similar looks at the young actor in a vintage outfit.
The movie is still in production in England. Radcliffe is portraying a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
Ciaran Hinds, Liz White, Janet McTeer and Alisa Khazanova join Radcliffe on the cast ensemble while James Watkins is working behind the lens. Jane Goldman writes the screenplay for the horror thriller based on Susan Hill novel of the same name. No release date is set for "The Woman in Black".
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die