First Official Photos of Daniel Radcliffe in 'Woman in Black' Debuted
Back in September, Daniel Radcliffe was spotted filming "The Woman in Black". Now, two official pictures from the movie have been released by Hammer Film, giving other but similar looks at the young actor in a vintage outfit.
The movie is still in production in England. Radcliffe is portraying a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
Ciaran Hinds, Liz White, Janet McTeer and Alisa Khazanova join Radcliffe on the cast ensemble while James Watkins is working behind the lens. Jane Goldman writes the screenplay for the horror thriller based on Susan Hill novel of the same name. No release date is set for "The Woman in Black".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift