First Official Photos of Daniel Radcliffe in 'Woman in Black' Debuted
Back in September, Daniel Radcliffe was spotted filming "The Woman in Black". Now, two official pictures from the movie have been released by Hammer Film, giving other but similar looks at the young actor in a vintage outfit.
The movie is still in production in England. Radcliffe is portraying a young lawyer named Arthur Kipps, who is ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
Ciaran Hinds, Liz White, Janet McTeer and Alisa Khazanova join Radcliffe on the cast ensemble while James Watkins is working behind the lens. Jane Goldman writes the screenplay for the horror thriller based on Susan Hill novel of the same name. No release date is set for "The Woman in Black".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie