Daniel Radcliffe Goes Vintage in First Picture From 'Woman in Black'
Daniel Radcliffe has moved on from his "Harry Potter" role. The 21-year-old actor, who is famous for his portrayal of the young wizard in the Warner Bros. movie series, has been spotted filming his upcoming movie "The Woman in Black".
In a picture obtained by Telegraph, Radcliffe is seen donning a Victorian outfit to portray lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reportedly films his scene just outside Peterborough with the production expected to continue until December around the U.K.
In the film, Radcliffe's character will be ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
"The Woman in Black" has James Watkins serving behind the lens with the script written by Jane Goldman. No release date has been set for this drama thriller, which is produced by Simon Oakes and Richard Jackson.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle