Daniel Radcliffe Goes Vintage in First Picture From 'Woman in Black'
Daniel Radcliffe has moved on from his "Harry Potter" role. The 21-year-old actor, who is famous for his portrayal of the young wizard in the Warner Bros. movie series, has been spotted filming his upcoming movie "The Woman in Black".
In a picture obtained by Telegraph, Radcliffe is seen donning a Victorian outfit to portray lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reportedly films his scene just outside Peterborough with the production expected to continue until December around the U.K.
In the film, Radcliffe's character will be ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
"The Woman in Black" has James Watkins serving behind the lens with the script written by Jane Goldman. No release date has been set for this drama thriller, which is produced by Simon Oakes and Richard Jackson.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017