Daniel Radcliffe Goes Vintage in First Picture From 'Woman in Black'
Daniel Radcliffe has moved on from his "Harry Potter" role. The 21-year-old actor, who is famous for his portrayal of the young wizard in the Warner Bros. movie series, has been spotted filming his upcoming movie "The Woman in Black".
In a picture obtained by Telegraph, Radcliffe is seen donning a Victorian outfit to portray lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reportedly films his scene just outside Peterborough with the production expected to continue until December around the U.K.
In the film, Radcliffe's character will be ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
"The Woman in Black" has James Watkins serving behind the lens with the script written by Jane Goldman. No release date has been set for this drama thriller, which is produced by Simon Oakes and Richard Jackson.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!