Daniel Radcliffe Goes Vintage in First Picture From 'Woman in Black'
Daniel Radcliffe has moved on from his "Harry Potter" role. The 21-year-old actor, who is famous for his portrayal of the young wizard in the Warner Bros. movie series, has been spotted filming his upcoming movie "The Woman in Black".
In a picture obtained by Telegraph, Radcliffe is seen donning a Victorian outfit to portray lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reportedly films his scene just outside Peterborough with the production expected to continue until December around the U.K.
In the film, Radcliffe's character will be ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
"The Woman in Black" has James Watkins serving behind the lens with the script written by Jane Goldman. No release date has been set for this drama thriller, which is produced by Simon Oakes and Richard Jackson.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville