Daniel Radcliffe Goes Vintage in First Picture From 'Woman in Black'
Daniel Radcliffe has moved on from his "Harry Potter" role. The 21-year-old actor, who is famous for his portrayal of the young wizard in the Warner Bros. movie series, has been spotted filming his upcoming movie "The Woman in Black".
In a picture obtained by Telegraph, Radcliffe is seen donning a Victorian outfit to portray lawyer Arthur Kipps. He reportedly films his scene just outside Peterborough with the production expected to continue until December around the U.K.
In the film, Radcliffe's character will be ordered to travel to a remote village and sort out a recently deceased client's papers. As he works alone in the client's isolated house, Kipps begins to uncover tragic secrets. And his unease grows when he glimpses a mysterious woman dressed only in black while local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance.
"The Woman in Black" has James Watkins serving behind the lens with the script written by Jane Goldman. No release date has been set for this drama thriller, which is produced by Simon Oakes and Richard Jackson.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'