'Desperate Housewives' 7.08: Bree Meets the Parents
Bree and Keith are getting serious and it shows in the Thanksgiving episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree invites Keith's parents to partake in Thanksgiving at her house and learns some family secrets. John Schneider who plays Clark Kent's adoptive father on "Smallville" and Nancy Travis who plays Susan Pearson on "The Bill Engvall Show" are guest starring as the parents.
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving on Wisteria Lane finds Gabrielle and Carlos hosting Carmen, Hector and Grace to a bountiful feast. But the Solis discover some surprising news about the Sanchez's that could threaten their time with Grace.
Susan butts heads with Lynette over her sleep training techniques for baby Paige; Renee continues to remind Tom about their past; and Beth tries to uncover more about Paul's past misdeeds. "Sorry Grateful" airs Sunday, November 14 on ABC.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked