'Desperate Housewives' 7.08: Bree Meets the Parents
Bree and Keith are getting serious and it shows in the Thanksgiving episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree invites Keith's parents to partake in Thanksgiving at her house and learns some family secrets. John Schneider who plays Clark Kent's adoptive father on "Smallville" and Nancy Travis who plays Susan Pearson on "The Bill Engvall Show" are guest starring as the parents.
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving on Wisteria Lane finds Gabrielle and Carlos hosting Carmen, Hector and Grace to a bountiful feast. But the Solis discover some surprising news about the Sanchez's that could threaten their time with Grace.
Susan butts heads with Lynette over her sleep training techniques for baby Paige; Renee continues to remind Tom about their past; and Beth tries to uncover more about Paul's past misdeeds. "Sorry Grateful" airs Sunday, November 14 on ABC.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video