'Desperate Housewives' 7.08: Bree Meets the Parents
Bree and Keith are getting serious and it shows in the Thanksgiving episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree invites Keith's parents to partake in Thanksgiving at her house and learns some family secrets. John Schneider who plays Clark Kent's adoptive father on "Smallville" and Nancy Travis who plays Susan Pearson on "The Bill Engvall Show" are guest starring as the parents.
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving on Wisteria Lane finds Gabrielle and Carlos hosting Carmen, Hector and Grace to a bountiful feast. But the Solis discover some surprising news about the Sanchez's that could threaten their time with Grace.
Susan butts heads with Lynette over her sleep training techniques for baby Paige; Renee continues to remind Tom about their past; and Beth tries to uncover more about Paul's past misdeeds. "Sorry Grateful" airs Sunday, November 14 on ABC.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion