'Desperate Housewives' 7.08: Bree Meets the Parents
Bree and Keith are getting serious and it shows in the Thanksgiving episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree invites Keith's parents to partake in Thanksgiving at her house and learns some family secrets. John Schneider who plays Clark Kent's adoptive father on "Smallville" and Nancy Travis who plays Susan Pearson on "The Bill Engvall Show" are guest starring as the parents.
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving on Wisteria Lane finds Gabrielle and Carlos hosting Carmen, Hector and Grace to a bountiful feast. But the Solis discover some surprising news about the Sanchez's that could threaten their time with Grace.
Susan butts heads with Lynette over her sleep training techniques for baby Paige; Renee continues to remind Tom about their past; and Beth tries to uncover more about Paul's past misdeeds. "Sorry Grateful" airs Sunday, November 14 on ABC.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna