'Desperate Housewives' 7.08: Bree Meets the Parents
Bree and Keith are getting serious and it shows in the Thanksgiving episode of "Desperate Housewives". Bree invites Keith's parents to partake in Thanksgiving at her house and learns some family secrets. John Schneider who plays Clark Kent's adoptive father on "Smallville" and Nancy Travis who plays Susan Pearson on "The Bill Engvall Show" are guest starring as the parents.
Meanwhile, Thanksgiving on Wisteria Lane finds Gabrielle and Carlos hosting Carmen, Hector and Grace to a bountiful feast. But the Solis discover some surprising news about the Sanchez's that could threaten their time with Grace.
Susan butts heads with Lynette over her sleep training techniques for baby Paige; Renee continues to remind Tom about their past; and Beth tries to uncover more about Paul's past misdeeds. "Sorry Grateful" airs Sunday, November 14 on ABC.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump