2010 MTV EMAs: B.o.B Collaborating With Hayley Williams
B.o.B rode his "Airplanes" along with Hayley Williams at the live telecast of MTV European Music Awards on November 7. Their live duet started with the Paramore frontwoman belting out the chorus before the Atlanta rapper emerged to the stage and rapped his lines.
One day earlier, Kanye West surprised fans flocking at the pre-party of the EMAs. The G.O.O.D Music artist crashed the stage when 30 Seconds to Mars almost closed their "Hurricane" performance. Frontman Jared Leto said that Kanye "didn't trek halfway across the globe for nothing" before letting the rapper to spit his "Power" verses.
30 Seconds to Mars won Best Rock Act this year. Meanwhile, Kanye West walked home empty-handed as he didn't win the two categories he was nominated. He lost Best Male and Best Hip-Hop titles to Justin Bieber and Eminem respectively.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7