2010 MTV EMAs: B.o.B Collaborating With Hayley Williams
B.o.B rode his "Airplanes" along with Hayley Williams at the live telecast of MTV European Music Awards on November 7. Their live duet started with the Paramore frontwoman belting out the chorus before the Atlanta rapper emerged to the stage and rapped his lines.
One day earlier, Kanye West surprised fans flocking at the pre-party of the EMAs. The G.O.O.D Music artist crashed the stage when 30 Seconds to Mars almost closed their "Hurricane" performance. Frontman Jared Leto said that Kanye "didn't trek halfway across the globe for nothing" before letting the rapper to spit his "Power" verses.
30 Seconds to Mars won Best Rock Act this year. Meanwhile, Kanye West walked home empty-handed as he didn't win the two categories he was nominated. He lost Best Male and Best Hip-Hop titles to Justin Bieber and Eminem respectively.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert