2010 MTV EMAs: B.o.B Collaborating With Hayley Williams
B.o.B rode his "Airplanes" along with Hayley Williams at the live telecast of MTV European Music Awards on November 7. Their live duet started with the Paramore frontwoman belting out the chorus before the Atlanta rapper emerged to the stage and rapped his lines.
One day earlier, Kanye West surprised fans flocking at the pre-party of the EMAs. The G.O.O.D Music artist crashed the stage when 30 Seconds to Mars almost closed their "Hurricane" performance. Frontman Jared Leto said that Kanye "didn't trek halfway across the globe for nothing" before letting the rapper to spit his "Power" verses.
30 Seconds to Mars won Best Rock Act this year. Meanwhile, Kanye West walked home empty-handed as he didn't win the two categories he was nominated. He lost Best Male and Best Hip-Hop titles to Justin Bieber and Eminem respectively.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns