2010 MTV EMAs: B.o.B Collaborating With Hayley Williams
B.o.B rode his "Airplanes" along with Hayley Williams at the live telecast of MTV European Music Awards on November 7. Their live duet started with the Paramore frontwoman belting out the chorus before the Atlanta rapper emerged to the stage and rapped his lines.
One day earlier, Kanye West surprised fans flocking at the pre-party of the EMAs. The G.O.O.D Music artist crashed the stage when 30 Seconds to Mars almost closed their "Hurricane" performance. Frontman Jared Leto said that Kanye "didn't trek halfway across the globe for nothing" before letting the rapper to spit his "Power" verses.
30 Seconds to Mars won Best Rock Act this year. Meanwhile, Kanye West walked home empty-handed as he didn't win the two categories he was nominated. He lost Best Male and Best Hip-Hop titles to Justin Bieber and Eminem respectively.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface