2010 MTV EMAs: B.o.B Collaborating With Hayley Williams
B.o.B rode his "Airplanes" along with Hayley Williams at the live telecast of MTV European Music Awards on November 7. Their live duet started with the Paramore frontwoman belting out the chorus before the Atlanta rapper emerged to the stage and rapped his lines.
One day earlier, Kanye West surprised fans flocking at the pre-party of the EMAs. The G.O.O.D Music artist crashed the stage when 30 Seconds to Mars almost closed their "Hurricane" performance. Frontman Jared Leto said that Kanye "didn't trek halfway across the globe for nothing" before letting the rapper to spit his "Power" verses.
30 Seconds to Mars won Best Rock Act this year. Meanwhile, Kanye West walked home empty-handed as he didn't win the two categories he was nominated. He lost Best Male and Best Hip-Hop titles to Justin Bieber and Eminem respectively.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money