Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Breaking-Up for the Second Time
It turned out that it wasn't only Miley Cyrus' parents who ended their relationship but the 17-year-old Disney beauty as well. A source recently told People that Miley and her on/off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth have split for the second time.
"Their on-and-off-again relationship is currently off. But you never know with Miley and Liam. They could be back on at some point," the source opened up. Another insider added, "There was no drama. The relationship just ran its course. They were good friends first and remain friends."
Although the sources didn't mention the reason behind the separation, a source told Zack Taylor that Miley wants to focus on her family matter first. "Liam is back in Australia, and Miley is at home supporting her mom and dad through this. It's been very tough on her, and right now her family comes first, not boys. You can say they are on a little 'break' for the time being," the source was quoted as saying.
Earlier this week, Hollywood Life reported that Liam was spotted over the weekend making out with part-time model Yolanda Vendy in Melbourne. And a source hinted to the site at that time that Liam has been back on a single market, saying "If (Liam and Yolanda) were hooking up - it wasn't cheating."
Miley and Liam began dating in June 2009 when the two filmed "The Last Song", which was released earlier this year. In August, the couple decided to go their separate ways only to rekindle their romance the following month. While Liam is said currently in Australia, Miley has been in Madrid for her appearance at Sunday, November 7's MTV European Music Awards.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money