Chris Brown's New Song 'Between the Lines' Arrives
Chris Brown is trying to save his rocky relationship in his new song "Between the Lines". Breezy teams up with his good friend and "Deuces" collaborator, Kevin McCall, in this sweet midtempo jam which is recorded for his upcoming mixtape "In the Zone Pt. 2".
"We spend time fighting over s**t that don't really matter/ Wish I could start on a brand new chapter," Breezy gets the story unfolded. "Why you so upset with me? Girl, what is this about?/ Them other shorties I don't care about." McCall then continues, "So let's retrace our steps, figure out where we were/ Let's talk this through."
"In the Zone Pt. 2" will be released later this month around Black Friday. It is aimed as an introduction to Chris Brown's next studio installment "F.A.M.E." (Forgiving All My Enemies) which is plotted for 2011 release.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance