Preview: Daniel Radcliffe in 'Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror XXI
FOX has unleashed four sneak peeks to the annual "Treehouse of Horror" episode of "The Simpsons" which is airing this Sunday, November 7. Among the pile is the clip where Daniel Radcliffe's vampire saves Lisa from an approaching bus. It spoofs a "Twilight" scene where Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen protects Kristen Stewart's Bella from a skidding car.
"It's a huge honor. The Halloween episode has become a big tradition in The Simpsons so I'm very excited to be part of it," Radcliffe said. "I play a Twilight-inspired vampire who befriends and falls in love with Lisa. It's actually the culmination of my life so far. It's everything I have been living for! There was a time when I was 12 or 13 when 50 per cent of everything I knew about the world came from The Simpsons so this is a big deal."
The other three clips display footage from the different segments of the special episode as well as the opening which features Professor Frink. In a takeoff on 1989 thriller "Dead Calm", Homer and Marge save Hugh Laurie's Roger who escaped an attempted poisoning on his ship. Convinced that Roger is sabotaging their getaway and plotting a murder of his own, Homer and Marge take matters into their own hands.
Meanwhile, Bart and Millhouse witness board games coming to life and they must beat all the challenges before they are allowed to return home. If one recalls this has a similar tone to "Jumanji" which is starring Robin Williams.
- War and Pieces
- Master and Cadaver
More The Simpsons News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does