Preview: Daniel Radcliffe in 'Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror XXI
FOX has unleashed four sneak peeks to the annual "Treehouse of Horror" episode of "The Simpsons" which is airing this Sunday, November 7. Among the pile is the clip where Daniel Radcliffe's vampire saves Lisa from an approaching bus. It spoofs a "Twilight" scene where Robert Pattinson's Edward Cullen protects Kristen Stewart's Bella from a skidding car.
"It's a huge honor. The Halloween episode has become a big tradition in The Simpsons so I'm very excited to be part of it," Radcliffe said. "I play a Twilight-inspired vampire who befriends and falls in love with Lisa. It's actually the culmination of my life so far. It's everything I have been living for! There was a time when I was 12 or 13 when 50 per cent of everything I knew about the world came from The Simpsons so this is a big deal."
The other three clips display footage from the different segments of the special episode as well as the opening which features Professor Frink. In a takeoff on 1989 thriller "Dead Calm", Homer and Marge save Hugh Laurie's Roger who escaped an attempted poisoning on his ship. Convinced that Roger is sabotaging their getaway and plotting a murder of his own, Homer and Marge take matters into their own hands.
Meanwhile, Bart and Millhouse witness board games coming to life and they must beat all the challenges before they are allowed to return home. If one recalls this has a similar tone to "Jumanji" which is starring Robin Williams.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her