Lil Wayne Banned From Consuming Alcohol for Three Years
Lil Wayne must stay sober for the next three years. According to Arizona probation documents obtained by TMZ, the "Lollipop" hitmaker is banned from consuming alcohol. The documents became effective on Friday, November 5.
The papers mentioned that for the next 36 months, Weezy "may not consume or drink any substance containing alcohol" under the provisions of his probation. The 28-year-old rapper cannot posses illegal drugs, toxic vapors or controlled substances and he is also ordered to submit to drug and alcohol testing, per the probation department.
In addition to staying clean, Weezy is prohibited from knowingly consorting with any individual engaged in criminal activity or any person who has a criminal record without prior written approval from the probation department. Weezy must not violate any term of the probation or he will face another jail time.
Weezy was released from New York's Rikers Island jail on Thursday, November 4. He served time behind bars since March 8. Weezy's Arizona attorney, James Tilson, told MTV News of the star's probation, "Even though it's treated as a felony while he's on probation, if he completes his probation without any violations, the offense will be redesignated as a misdemeanor."
More Lil Wayne News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6