Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Cannibal' Emerges
Another fresh material from Ke$ha has been unveiled. Following the Bangladesh-produced "Sleazy", this new tune which is title track of her upcoming album "Cannibal" is seemingly offered as part of iTunes countdown to the CD release on November 22 this year.
In her signature rap-style singing which is blended with auto-tune, Ke$ha warns the boys of what she is capable of, especially now that she is famous. "I'm gonna eat you fool/ I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch/ Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood," she jumps on the track.
Beside waiting for the album to come out, fans are also looking forward to a music video of Ke$ha's current No. 1 single "We R Who We R" which was shot earlier this week. The filming was quite intense with some fire and explosion set for a performance scene in a downtown L.A. street tunnel. The video hasn't got any premiere date so far.
More Ke$ha News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame