Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Cannibal' Emerges
Another fresh material from Ke$ha has been unveiled. Following the Bangladesh-produced "Sleazy", this new tune which is title track of her upcoming album "Cannibal" is seemingly offered as part of iTunes countdown to the CD release on November 22 this year.
In her signature rap-style singing which is blended with auto-tune, Ke$ha warns the boys of what she is capable of, especially now that she is famous. "I'm gonna eat you fool/ I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch/ Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood," she jumps on the track.
Beside waiting for the album to come out, fans are also looking forward to a music video of Ke$ha's current No. 1 single "We R Who We R" which was shot earlier this week. The filming was quite intense with some fire and explosion set for a performance scene in a downtown L.A. street tunnel. The video hasn't got any premiere date so far.
More Ke$ha News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role