Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Cannibal' Emerges
Another fresh material from Ke$ha has been unveiled. Following the Bangladesh-produced "Sleazy", this new tune which is title track of her upcoming album "Cannibal" is seemingly offered as part of iTunes countdown to the CD release on November 22 this year.
In her signature rap-style singing which is blended with auto-tune, Ke$ha warns the boys of what she is capable of, especially now that she is famous. "I'm gonna eat you fool/ I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch/ Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood," she jumps on the track.
Beside waiting for the album to come out, fans are also looking forward to a music video of Ke$ha's current No. 1 single "We R Who We R" which was shot earlier this week. The filming was quite intense with some fire and explosion set for a performance scene in a downtown L.A. street tunnel. The video hasn't got any premiere date so far.
More Ke$ha News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto