Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Cannibal' Emerges
Another fresh material from Ke$ha has been unveiled. Following the Bangladesh-produced "Sleazy", this new tune which is title track of her upcoming album "Cannibal" is seemingly offered as part of iTunes countdown to the CD release on November 22 this year.
In her signature rap-style singing which is blended with auto-tune, Ke$ha warns the boys of what she is capable of, especially now that she is famous. "I'm gonna eat you fool/ I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch/ Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood," she jumps on the track.
Beside waiting for the album to come out, fans are also looking forward to a music video of Ke$ha's current No. 1 single "We R Who We R" which was shot earlier this week. The filming was quite intense with some fire and explosion set for a performance scene in a downtown L.A. street tunnel. The video hasn't got any premiere date so far.
More Ke$ha News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights