Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Cannibal' Emerges
Another fresh material from Ke$ha has been unveiled. Following the Bangladesh-produced "Sleazy", this new tune which is title track of her upcoming album "Cannibal" is seemingly offered as part of iTunes countdown to the CD release on November 22 this year.
In her signature rap-style singing which is blended with auto-tune, Ke$ha warns the boys of what she is capable of, especially now that she is famous. "I'm gonna eat you fool/ I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch/ Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood," she jumps on the track.
Beside waiting for the album to come out, fans are also looking forward to a music video of Ke$ha's current No. 1 single "We R Who We R" which was shot earlier this week. The filming was quite intense with some fire and explosion set for a performance scene in a downtown L.A. street tunnel. The video hasn't got any premiere date so far.
More Ke$ha News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris