Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Spent Halloween Weekend Together
Taylor Swift seemed to have reason why she refused to deny Jake Gyllenhaal romance rumors during her recent appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". According to Us Weekly, the singer, who just released her new album "Speak Now" in late October, was spotted spending a Halloween weekend together with the "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star.
Taylor and Jake reportedly enjoyed the Halloween weekend in California, hitting the pool at the Post Ranch in Big Sur. An eyewitness said, "Taylor laughed at everything Jake said. At one point, she measured herself against Jake on her tiptoes," with another observer adding that Jake "held her hand."
Following the holiday, on late Monday, November 1, Taylor and Jake were said cruising around in Santa Barbara where they stopped for an ice cream break at McConnell's. One staff at the McConnell's snitched, "They looked at all the flavors and couldn't decide, so they asked the counter girls for help."
The pair, who was said looking "happy" and friendly", finally decided their orders - Swiss chocolate chip for Jake and yogurt with rainbow sprinkles for Taylor. The staff further mentioned that the "Mine" singer "was very interested in" what the staff "was doing in the back making ice cream and said, 'Wow, you guys are legit'."
After reportedly spending for about 20 minutes at McConnell's, Taylor and Jake split with the "Brokeback Mountain" star paying the bill. According to the staff, once the two separated, college-age fans approached them in the parking lot for photos.
More Taylor Swift News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards