New 'Glee' 2.06 Preview Reveals Kurt's Boyfriend
"Glee" skips this week from airing a new episode but FOX offers a new sneak peek of the next one. Titled "Never Been Kissed", it looks like the episode is going to focus largely on Kurt's new finding which comes in the form of Darren Criss.
Kurt is considering a transfer to another school, words are it has something to do with him getting a love interest. At the end of the preview, Mr. Schue informed his students that they have a new competition calling themselves Dalton Academy Warblers. It is an all-boys boarding school where Criss' Blaine is schooled. According to some reports, Blaine and Kurt would perform "Teenage Dream" together.
Despite the episode's title, EW said in its corrected news that the ones smooching are not Kurt and Blaine. However, Chris Colfer said fans should expect something big happening to Kurt. "It's so big that we had a full meeting about it that we can't say anything. That's never happened before. I will say it's about Kurt," Colfer teased.
Talking further to TV Guide, Colfer admitted he was surprised when reading the script. "And then I thought, 'This is so terrific.' It's going to send a whole other message to the world," he gushed.
"Never Been Kissed" airs November 9 on FOX.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test