New 'Glee' 2.06 Preview Reveals Kurt's Boyfriend
"Glee" skips this week from airing a new episode but FOX offers a new sneak peek of the next one. Titled "Never Been Kissed", it looks like the episode is going to focus largely on Kurt's new finding which comes in the form of Darren Criss.
Kurt is considering a transfer to another school, words are it has something to do with him getting a love interest. At the end of the preview, Mr. Schue informed his students that they have a new competition calling themselves Dalton Academy Warblers. It is an all-boys boarding school where Criss' Blaine is schooled. According to some reports, Blaine and Kurt would perform "Teenage Dream" together.
Despite the episode's title, EW said in its corrected news that the ones smooching are not Kurt and Blaine. However, Chris Colfer said fans should expect something big happening to Kurt. "It's so big that we had a full meeting about it that we can't say anything. That's never happened before. I will say it's about Kurt," Colfer teased.
Talking further to TV Guide, Colfer admitted he was surprised when reading the script. "And then I thought, 'This is so terrific.' It's going to send a whole other message to the world," he gushed.
"Never Been Kissed" airs November 9 on FOX.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show