AnnaLynne McCord Splits From Kellan Lutz, Moving On With New Man
It's over for AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz. The couple, who was first reported dating in late 2008, allegedly has ended their relationship about a month ago as a source says, "No, they're not together anymore." It is not known who dumped whom, but a source close to AnnaLynne tells E! Online that "Kellan was really controlling with her" and she is "definitely over it."
"Distance was a factor in the break up too," a source close to Kellan chimes in. As "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is set to start filming in Louisiana this week, "he's [Kellan] going to be away for the next several months while AnnaLynne will be in L.A."
And AnnaLynne has apparently moved on from her past romance. The 23-year-old beauty is reportedly dating model Aaron O'Connell and is "smitten" with him. The two were spotted holding hands and cuddling at LAVO in the Palazzo hotel Saturday, October 31 night at the Veuve Clicquot's Yelloween party.
Before the party, AnnaLynne and Aaron had dinner in LAVO's private dining room, where they enjoyed Kobe meatballs, chicken marsala, bolognese and champagne. The two were allegedly first spotted together about two weeks ago at an event supporting St. Bernard Project Pictures. Still, a source insists it's too early to call Aaron her boyfriend.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape