AnnaLynne McCord Splits From Kellan Lutz, Moving On With New Man
It's over for AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz. The couple, who was first reported dating in late 2008, allegedly has ended their relationship about a month ago as a source says, "No, they're not together anymore." It is not known who dumped whom, but a source close to AnnaLynne tells E! Online that "Kellan was really controlling with her" and she is "definitely over it."
"Distance was a factor in the break up too," a source close to Kellan chimes in. As "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is set to start filming in Louisiana this week, "he's [Kellan] going to be away for the next several months while AnnaLynne will be in L.A."
And AnnaLynne has apparently moved on from her past romance. The 23-year-old beauty is reportedly dating model Aaron O'Connell and is "smitten" with him. The two were spotted holding hands and cuddling at LAVO in the Palazzo hotel Saturday, October 31 night at the Veuve Clicquot's Yelloween party.
Before the party, AnnaLynne and Aaron had dinner in LAVO's private dining room, where they enjoyed Kobe meatballs, chicken marsala, bolognese and champagne. The two were allegedly first spotted together about two weeks ago at an event supporting St. Bernard Project Pictures. Still, a source insists it's too early to call Aaron her boyfriend.
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'