Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem at World Series
Justin Bieber was not the only star appearing at World Series over the weekend as Kelly Clarkson was also spotted there. While the Canadian teen singer showed his face in an acoustic "Never Say Never" music video, 28-year-old Clarkson took the center field and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" live.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 belted out the National Anthem before the first pitch of Game 3 between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. Unlike Bieber who played safe by wearing a Rangers jacket and a Giants cap, Texas-born Clarkson showed some love for her home team, donning a red Rangers jersey.
The baseball match was held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday night, October 30.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake