Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem at World Series
Justin Bieber was not the only star appearing at World Series over the weekend as Kelly Clarkson was also spotted there. While the Canadian teen singer showed his face in an acoustic "Never Say Never" music video, 28-year-old Clarkson took the center field and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" live.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 belted out the National Anthem before the first pitch of Game 3 between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. Unlike Bieber who played safe by wearing a Rangers jacket and a Giants cap, Texas-born Clarkson showed some love for her home team, donning a red Rangers jersey.
The baseball match was held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday night, October 30.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest