Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem at World Series
Justin Bieber was not the only star appearing at World Series over the weekend as Kelly Clarkson was also spotted there. While the Canadian teen singer showed his face in an acoustic "Never Say Never" music video, 28-year-old Clarkson took the center field and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" live.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 belted out the National Anthem before the first pitch of Game 3 between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. Unlike Bieber who played safe by wearing a Rangers jacket and a Giants cap, Texas-born Clarkson showed some love for her home team, donning a red Rangers jersey.
The baseball match was held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday night, October 30.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?