Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem at World Series
Justin Bieber was not the only star appearing at World Series over the weekend as Kelly Clarkson was also spotted there. While the Canadian teen singer showed his face in an acoustic "Never Say Never" music video, 28-year-old Clarkson took the center field and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" live.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 belted out the National Anthem before the first pitch of Game 3 between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. Unlike Bieber who played safe by wearing a Rangers jacket and a Giants cap, Texas-born Clarkson showed some love for her home team, donning a red Rangers jersey.
The baseball match was held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday night, October 30.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series