Video: Kelly Clarkson Singing National Anthem at World Series
Justin Bieber was not the only star appearing at World Series over the weekend as Kelly Clarkson was also spotted there. While the Canadian teen singer showed his face in an acoustic "Never Say Never" music video, 28-year-old Clarkson took the center field and performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" live.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 belted out the National Anthem before the first pitch of Game 3 between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. Unlike Bieber who played safe by wearing a Rangers jacket and a Giants cap, Texas-born Clarkson showed some love for her home team, donning a red Rangers jersey.
The baseball match was held at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas on Saturday night, October 30.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes