Justin Bieber's Acoustic 'Never Say Never' Video, New Album Cover Art and Tracklisting
Justin Bieber has debuted his first music video from upcoming album "My Worlds Acoustic", which is up for pre-order on Wallmart, over the weekend. The teen premiered the clip on Saturday night, October 30 just before Game 3 of World Series between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants.
In this relatively-short video filmed for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never", the pint-sized singing sensation sends a clear message to his fans that he doesn't take side. Singing in an empty field occupied only by a few people doing their baseball practice, he wears a Rangers jacket and puts on a Giants cap.
"My Worlds Acoustic" is due in the United States later this month, on November 23 to be exact. Cover art and tracklisting of the unplugged album have been revealed almost at the same time the video was out. The artwork boasts a picture of Bieber strumming his guitar, and the tracklisting unveils 10 songs.
Beside including some stripped-down tracks, the album will also have an additional brand new song called "Pray". There is also a live version of his 2009 single "Favorite Girl". The only featured guest in this soon-to-be-released CD is Jaden Smith who supports Bieber in the acoustic single "Never Say Never".
"My Worlds Acoustic" tracklisting:
- "One Time"
- "One Less Lonely Girl"
- "Down to Earth"
- "U Smile"
- "Stuck in the Moment"
- "Favorite Girl" (Live)
- "That Should Be Me"
- "Never Say Never" ft. Jaden Smith
More Justin Bieber News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab