Christina Aguilera Makes Naughty Performance in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another clip from "Burlesque" has been aired on Access Hollywood and the video has now hit the web. It gives a preview to Christina Aguilera's performance of "But I'm a Good Girl" in the drama musical. Despite the song's title, Aguilera's Ali plays sexy and naughty in the footage, wearing a skimpy outfit and dancing around a pole.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day. With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage.
Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough), finds an enemy in a troubled and jealous performer (Kristen Bell), and garners the affection of Jack (Cam Gigandet), a bartender and fellow musician.
Steve Antin directs "Burlesque" and promises it would be "PG-13 sexy". He additionally writes the script along with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on November 24, just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian