Christina Aguilera Makes Naughty Performance in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another clip from "Burlesque" has been aired on Access Hollywood and the video has now hit the web. It gives a preview to Christina Aguilera's performance of "But I'm a Good Girl" in the drama musical. Despite the song's title, Aguilera's Ali plays sexy and naughty in the footage, wearing a skimpy outfit and dancing around a pole.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day. With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage.
Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough), finds an enemy in a troubled and jealous performer (Kristen Bell), and garners the affection of Jack (Cam Gigandet), a bartender and fellow musician.
Steve Antin directs "Burlesque" and promises it would be "PG-13 sexy". He additionally writes the script along with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on November 24, just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama