Christina Aguilera Makes Naughty Performance in New 'Burlesque' Clip
Another clip from "Burlesque" has been aired on Access Hollywood and the video has now hit the web. It gives a preview to Christina Aguilera's performance of "But I'm a Good Girl" in the drama musical. Despite the song's title, Aguilera's Ali plays sexy and naughty in the footage, wearing a skimpy outfit and dancing around a pole.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day. With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager and gender-bending host, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage.
Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough), finds an enemy in a troubled and jealous performer (Kristen Bell), and garners the affection of Jack (Cam Gigandet), a bartender and fellow musician.
Steve Antin directs "Burlesque" and promises it would be "PG-13 sexy". He additionally writes the script along with Diablo Cody, Keith Merryman and Susannah Grant. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on November 24, just in time for Thanksgiving.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie