Artist of the Week: Big Time Rush
Enjoying the ride of success in Nickelodeon's TV series "Big Time Rush", Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena Jr. and Logan Henderson might never imagine they would also end up on the brink of stardom in music industry. But, here they are breaking the Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200 after only one debut album which is a self-titled.
Making its way out in the United States on October 11, "B.T.R." led these four good-looking guys to sit at No. 3 on the country albums chart. The album made the notable debut with 67,000 units sold in its first week of release. Also, it peaked at No. 5 on Top Internet Albums chart and ruled Top Internet Soundtracks list.
Now, Big Time Rush try to make it bigger and showcase their music to broader audience by mapping a promo tour. Once the TV series wraps its second season which is around Spring, they are expected to be on the road across North America and fly across the pond for some live concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
Of what to expect from them when they will be touring across the country, James told ArtistDirect, "When we tour around the country, it's going to mean, 'We're partying. This city is ours. Let's rock out and have a good time. Everybody believe you're meant to be here'."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences