Artist of the Week: Big Time Rush
Enjoying the ride of success in Nickelodeon's TV series "Big Time Rush", Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena Jr. and Logan Henderson might never imagine they would also end up on the brink of stardom in music industry. But, here they are breaking the Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200 after only one debut album which is a self-titled.
Making its way out in the United States on October 11, "B.T.R." led these four good-looking guys to sit at No. 3 on the country albums chart. The album made the notable debut with 67,000 units sold in its first week of release. Also, it peaked at No. 5 on Top Internet Albums chart and ruled Top Internet Soundtracks list.
Now, Big Time Rush try to make it bigger and showcase their music to broader audience by mapping a promo tour. Once the TV series wraps its second season which is around Spring, they are expected to be on the road across North America and fly across the pond for some live concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
Of what to expect from them when they will be touring across the country, James told ArtistDirect, "When we tour around the country, it's going to mean, 'We're partying. This city is ours. Let's rock out and have a good time. Everybody believe you're meant to be here'."
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce