Artist of the Week: Big Time Rush
Enjoying the ride of success in Nickelodeon's TV series "Big Time Rush", Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena Jr. and Logan Henderson might never imagine they would also end up on the brink of stardom in music industry. But, here they are breaking the Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200 after only one debut album which is a self-titled.
Making its way out in the United States on October 11, "B.T.R." led these four good-looking guys to sit at No. 3 on the country albums chart. The album made the notable debut with 67,000 units sold in its first week of release. Also, it peaked at No. 5 on Top Internet Albums chart and ruled Top Internet Soundtracks list.
Now, Big Time Rush try to make it bigger and showcase their music to broader audience by mapping a promo tour. Once the TV series wraps its second season which is around Spring, they are expected to be on the road across North America and fly across the pond for some live concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
Of what to expect from them when they will be touring across the country, James told ArtistDirect, "When we tour around the country, it's going to mean, 'We're partying. This city is ours. Let's rock out and have a good time. Everybody believe you're meant to be here'."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'