Artist of the Week: Big Time Rush
Enjoying the ride of success in Nickelodeon's TV series "Big Time Rush", Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena Jr. and Logan Henderson might never imagine they would also end up on the brink of stardom in music industry. But, here they are breaking the Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200 after only one debut album which is a self-titled.
Making its way out in the United States on October 11, "B.T.R." led these four good-looking guys to sit at No. 3 on the country albums chart. The album made the notable debut with 67,000 units sold in its first week of release. Also, it peaked at No. 5 on Top Internet Albums chart and ruled Top Internet Soundtracks list.
Now, Big Time Rush try to make it bigger and showcase their music to broader audience by mapping a promo tour. Once the TV series wraps its second season which is around Spring, they are expected to be on the road across North America and fly across the pond for some live concerts in Australia and New Zealand.
Of what to expect from them when they will be touring across the country, James told ArtistDirect, "When we tour around the country, it's going to mean, 'We're partying. This city is ours. Let's rock out and have a good time. Everybody believe you're meant to be here'."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie