Demi Lovato Deletes Twitter Account While Report She Kisses Justin Bieber Swirls
Demi Lovato has deleted her Twitter account. Regarding whether Lovato's surprise exit on the popular micro-blogging site is the result of hacker or just simply because the 18-year-old beauty wants to quit the platform has not yet been revealed.
Though so, Lovato's decision came shortly after Life & Style Magazine came up with a report that the Disney beauty has been spotted sharing kiss with YouTube sensation Justin Bieber who is two years younger than her. A source told the mag that Lovato was surprised at Bieber's maturity when she met him recently.
"She's not shy about talking about their relationship. Demi said Justin was very mature for his age," the insider said. On the alleged lip-locking between Lovato and Bieber, the insider claimed, "She was shocked at what a good kisser he was."
Both Lovato and Bieber haven't confronted the romance report. Lovato was last dating Jonas Brothers star Joe Jonas while Bieber has been romantically linked to Jasmine Villegas after the two were photographed smooching at the back seat of a car in early September.
More Demi Lovato News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences