Demi Lovato Deletes Twitter Account While Report She Kisses Justin Bieber Swirls
Demi Lovato has deleted her Twitter account. Regarding whether Lovato's surprise exit on the popular micro-blogging site is the result of hacker or just simply because the 18-year-old beauty wants to quit the platform has not yet been revealed.
Though so, Lovato's decision came shortly after Life & Style Magazine came up with a report that the Disney beauty has been spotted sharing kiss with YouTube sensation Justin Bieber who is two years younger than her. A source told the mag that Lovato was surprised at Bieber's maturity when she met him recently.
"She's not shy about talking about their relationship. Demi said Justin was very mature for his age," the insider said. On the alleged lip-locking between Lovato and Bieber, the insider claimed, "She was shocked at what a good kisser he was."
Both Lovato and Bieber haven't confronted the romance report. Lovato was last dating Jonas Brothers star Joe Jonas while Bieber has been romantically linked to Jasmine Villegas after the two were photographed smooching at the back seat of a car in early September.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'