Ian Ziering and Wife Expecting Baby Girl in April
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering will soon add another role on his resume - a father. The 46-year-old actor has confirmed that he and wife Erin Kristine Ludwig are expecting a baby girl who is due in April.
"Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It's something we both have always wanted," Ziering confirmed the happy news to People. "(Erin) is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited."
Ian Ziering and Erin Kristine Ludwig exchanged wedding vows in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California on May 28 this year. It was the second trip for Ziering down the aisle. The "Dancing with the Stars" alum was previously married to Nikki Schieler Ziering. The then-couple divorced in 2002 after five years of marriage.
On September 2, which is known as "90210 Day", Ziering shared to People that he celebrated the day by "enjoying an extended honeymoon with" wife "in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico." The actor, back then, said, "Being married, I don't know how to describe it. It's very comfortable when you find the right person. It all comes together beautifully."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs