Ian Ziering and Wife Expecting Baby Girl in April
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering will soon add another role on his resume - a father. The 46-year-old actor has confirmed that he and wife Erin Kristine Ludwig are expecting a baby girl who is due in April.
"Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It's something we both have always wanted," Ziering confirmed the happy news to People. "(Erin) is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited."
Ian Ziering and Erin Kristine Ludwig exchanged wedding vows in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California on May 28 this year. It was the second trip for Ziering down the aisle. The "Dancing with the Stars" alum was previously married to Nikki Schieler Ziering. The then-couple divorced in 2002 after five years of marriage.
On September 2, which is known as "90210 Day", Ziering shared to People that he celebrated the day by "enjoying an extended honeymoon with" wife "in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico." The actor, back then, said, "Being married, I don't know how to describe it. It's very comfortable when you find the right person. It all comes together beautifully."
More Ian Ziering News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer