Justin Bieber Will Debut First Video From Acoustic Album This Weekend
Justin Bieber announced when he is going to unveil a music video for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never". It will be premiered on Saturday night, October 30 prior to the start of Game 3 of the World Series on FOX at around 6:30 P.M. ET.
The first clip from Bieber's upcoming unplugged album, the music video was shot by the teen singing sensation this week at Angels Stadium in Anaheim. He saluted the World Series participants by wearing gear of both the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the filming.
Beside having the world premiere of "Never Say Never" acoustic version, the game will also feature a live performance of "American Idol" season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. She will sing the National Anthem, and Martha Plimpton, the "Raising Hope" star, is going to perform "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
More Justin Bieber News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist