Justin Bieber Will Debut First Video From Acoustic Album This Weekend
Justin Bieber announced when he is going to unveil a music video for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never". It will be premiered on Saturday night, October 30 prior to the start of Game 3 of the World Series on FOX at around 6:30 P.M. ET.
The first clip from Bieber's upcoming unplugged album, the music video was shot by the teen singing sensation this week at Angels Stadium in Anaheim. He saluted the World Series participants by wearing gear of both the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the filming.
Beside having the world premiere of "Never Say Never" acoustic version, the game will also feature a live performance of "American Idol" season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. She will sing the National Anthem, and Martha Plimpton, the "Raising Hope" star, is going to perform "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7