Justin Bieber Will Debut First Video From Acoustic Album This Weekend
Justin Bieber announced when he is going to unveil a music video for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never". It will be premiered on Saturday night, October 30 prior to the start of Game 3 of the World Series on FOX at around 6:30 P.M. ET.
The first clip from Bieber's upcoming unplugged album, the music video was shot by the teen singing sensation this week at Angels Stadium in Anaheim. He saluted the World Series participants by wearing gear of both the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the filming.
Beside having the world premiere of "Never Say Never" acoustic version, the game will also feature a live performance of "American Idol" season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. She will sing the National Anthem, and Martha Plimpton, the "Raising Hope" star, is going to perform "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
More Justin Bieber News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director