Justin Bieber Will Debut First Video From Acoustic Album This Weekend
Justin Bieber announced when he is going to unveil a music video for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never". It will be premiered on Saturday night, October 30 prior to the start of Game 3 of the World Series on FOX at around 6:30 P.M. ET.
The first clip from Bieber's upcoming unplugged album, the music video was shot by the teen singing sensation this week at Angels Stadium in Anaheim. He saluted the World Series participants by wearing gear of both the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the filming.
Beside having the world premiere of "Never Say Never" acoustic version, the game will also feature a live performance of "American Idol" season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. She will sing the National Anthem, and Martha Plimpton, the "Raising Hope" star, is going to perform "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
More Justin Bieber News
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet