Justin Bieber Will Debut First Video From Acoustic Album This Weekend
Justin Bieber announced when he is going to unveil a music video for acoustic version of his single "Never Say Never". It will be premiered on Saturday night, October 30 prior to the start of Game 3 of the World Series on FOX at around 6:30 P.M. ET.
The first clip from Bieber's upcoming unplugged album, the music video was shot by the teen singing sensation this week at Angels Stadium in Anaheim. He saluted the World Series participants by wearing gear of both the San Francisco Giants and Texas Rangers during the filming.
Beside having the world premiere of "Never Say Never" acoustic version, the game will also feature a live performance of "American Idol" season 1 winner Kelly Clarkson. She will sing the National Anthem, and Martha Plimpton, the "Raising Hope" star, is going to perform "God Bless America" during the 7th inning stretch.
More Justin Bieber News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist