Colin Farrell Is Repentant Criminal in 'London Boulevard' International Trailer
Colin Farrell is a repentant criminal in "London Boulevard", which has an internatioal trailer available for viewing pleasure. It follows Farrell's Mitchell, a South London criminal who is celebrating his release from prison. He then decides not to go back to his old job.
Thus, when he is offered to be a handyman for a reclusive young movie star, Keira Knightley's Charlotte, he takes it. But his old boss tries to lure him back and he is now caught in a duel with a vicious gangster while falling in love with the actress.
Adapted from the bestselling book by Ken Bruen, "London Boulevard" is a directorial debut of "The Departed" scribe William Monahan. Monahan also writes the script for the upcoming movie, which has light action sequence in addition to romantic scenes. This crime drama is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'