Colin Farrell Is Repentant Criminal in 'London Boulevard' International Trailer
Colin Farrell is a repentant criminal in "London Boulevard", which has an internatioal trailer available for viewing pleasure. It follows Farrell's Mitchell, a South London criminal who is celebrating his release from prison. He then decides not to go back to his old job.
Thus, when he is offered to be a handyman for a reclusive young movie star, Keira Knightley's Charlotte, he takes it. But his old boss tries to lure him back and he is now caught in a duel with a vicious gangster while falling in love with the actress.
Adapted from the bestselling book by Ken Bruen, "London Boulevard" is a directorial debut of "The Departed" scribe William Monahan. Monahan also writes the script for the upcoming movie, which has light action sequence in addition to romantic scenes. This crime drama is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media