Colin Farrell Is Repentant Criminal in 'London Boulevard' International Trailer
Colin Farrell is a repentant criminal in "London Boulevard", which has an internatioal trailer available for viewing pleasure. It follows Farrell's Mitchell, a South London criminal who is celebrating his release from prison. He then decides not to go back to his old job.
Thus, when he is offered to be a handyman for a reclusive young movie star, Keira Knightley's Charlotte, he takes it. But his old boss tries to lure him back and he is now caught in a duel with a vicious gangster while falling in love with the actress.
Adapted from the bestselling book by Ken Bruen, "London Boulevard" is a directorial debut of "The Departed" scribe William Monahan. Monahan also writes the script for the upcoming movie, which has light action sequence in addition to romantic scenes. This crime drama is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie