Colin Farrell Is Repentant Criminal in 'London Boulevard' International Trailer
Colin Farrell is a repentant criminal in "London Boulevard", which has an internatioal trailer available for viewing pleasure. It follows Farrell's Mitchell, a South London criminal who is celebrating his release from prison. He then decides not to go back to his old job.
Thus, when he is offered to be a handyman for a reclusive young movie star, Keira Knightley's Charlotte, he takes it. But his old boss tries to lure him back and he is now caught in a duel with a vicious gangster while falling in love with the actress.
Adapted from the bestselling book by Ken Bruen, "London Boulevard" is a directorial debut of "The Departed" scribe William Monahan. Monahan also writes the script for the upcoming movie, which has light action sequence in addition to romantic scenes. This crime drama is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie