Colin Farrell Is Repentant Criminal in 'London Boulevard' International Trailer
Colin Farrell is a repentant criminal in "London Boulevard", which has an internatioal trailer available for viewing pleasure. It follows Farrell's Mitchell, a South London criminal who is celebrating his release from prison. He then decides not to go back to his old job.
Thus, when he is offered to be a handyman for a reclusive young movie star, Keira Knightley's Charlotte, he takes it. But his old boss tries to lure him back and he is now caught in a duel with a vicious gangster while falling in love with the actress.
Adapted from the bestselling book by Ken Bruen, "London Boulevard" is a directorial debut of "The Departed" scribe William Monahan. Monahan also writes the script for the upcoming movie, which has light action sequence in addition to romantic scenes. This crime drama is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!