Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Sleazy' Comes Out
Beside putting "We R Who We R" on iTunes for purchase, Ke$ha has also released another song called "Sleazy" on the online outlet. Having "the beat so fat," the new track is listed in her upcoming album "Cannibal" and reportedly produced by Bangladesh.
Ke$ha doesn't care about the money or expensive car, just wanting to get sleazy with the boys and the girls in the basement. "I don't need you or your brand new Benz or your bougie friends/ I don't need love lookin' like diamonds, lookin' like diamonds," she declares.
A companion to her platinum selling debut album "Animal", "Cannibal" will be unleashed across United States on November 22. It will feature eight new songs with the addition of "Animal" remix. The extended play will be released both on its own and bundled with "Animal" CD in a reissue called "Animal + Cannibal". Most recently, the cover art was revealed along with its tracklisting.
"Cannibal" cover art:
- "We R Who We R"
- "The Harold Song"
- "Crazy Beautiful Life"
- "Grow a Pear"
- "C U Next Tuesday"
- "Animal (Billboard remix)"
More Ke$ha News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story