Ke$ha's Brand New Song 'Sleazy' Comes Out
Beside putting "We R Who We R" on iTunes for purchase, Ke$ha has also released another song called "Sleazy" on the online outlet. Having "the beat so fat," the new track is listed in her upcoming album "Cannibal" and reportedly produced by Bangladesh.
Ke$ha doesn't care about the money or expensive car, just wanting to get sleazy with the boys and the girls in the basement. "I don't need you or your brand new Benz or your bougie friends/ I don't need love lookin' like diamonds, lookin' like diamonds," she declares.
A companion to her platinum selling debut album "Animal", "Cannibal" will be unleashed across United States on November 22. It will feature eight new songs with the addition of "Animal" remix. The extended play will be released both on its own and bundled with "Animal" CD in a reissue called "Animal + Cannibal". Most recently, the cover art was revealed along with its tracklisting.
"Cannibal" cover art:
- "We R Who We R"
- "The Harold Song"
- "Crazy Beautiful Life"
- "Grow a Pear"
- "C U Next Tuesday"
- "Animal (Billboard remix)"
More Ke$ha News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars