'Grey's Anatomy' 7.06 Preview: These Arms of Mine
Taking a left turn, "Grey's Anatomy" adapts a documentary-style episode next week. A documentary film crew visits the hospital six months after the shooting to document the road to recovery for doctors and patients.
The camera lenses follow Derek, Owen, Mark & Callie as they ambitiously perform a rare arm transplant surgery, Meredith helps Cristina put on a brave face for the cameras, and Bailey's patient, Mary, returns for her surgery which marks the first time they've all seen of each other since that fateful day.
The October 28 episode is like a wrap up to the post-shooting storyline. But despite the closure, creator Shonda Rhimes told EW that Cristina will keep struggling at work. "Cristina is a person who has identified herself purely as a surgeon, before anything else," Rhimes said. "And for her to be at a place where she's not sure if she can even pick up a scalpel is fairly devastating."
Mandy Moore and Ryan Devlin are back as Mary and her husband Bill while Amanda Foreman who once guest starred on "Grey's" spin-off "Private Practice" will also pay a visit but not as her "PP" character.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'