'Grey's Anatomy' 7.06 Preview: These Arms of Mine
Taking a left turn, "Grey's Anatomy" adapts a documentary-style episode next week. A documentary film crew visits the hospital six months after the shooting to document the road to recovery for doctors and patients.
The camera lenses follow Derek, Owen, Mark & Callie as they ambitiously perform a rare arm transplant surgery, Meredith helps Cristina put on a brave face for the cameras, and Bailey's patient, Mary, returns for her surgery which marks the first time they've all seen of each other since that fateful day.
The October 28 episode is like a wrap up to the post-shooting storyline. But despite the closure, creator Shonda Rhimes told EW that Cristina will keep struggling at work. "Cristina is a person who has identified herself purely as a surgeon, before anything else," Rhimes said. "And for her to be at a place where she's not sure if she can even pick up a scalpel is fairly devastating."
Mandy Moore and Ryan Devlin are back as Mary and her husband Bill while Amanda Foreman who once guest starred on "Grey's" spin-off "Private Practice" will also pay a visit but not as her "PP" character.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'