'Grey's Anatomy' 7.06 Preview: These Arms of Mine
Taking a left turn, "Grey's Anatomy" adapts a documentary-style episode next week. A documentary film crew visits the hospital six months after the shooting to document the road to recovery for doctors and patients.
The camera lenses follow Derek, Owen, Mark & Callie as they ambitiously perform a rare arm transplant surgery, Meredith helps Cristina put on a brave face for the cameras, and Bailey's patient, Mary, returns for her surgery which marks the first time they've all seen of each other since that fateful day.
The October 28 episode is like a wrap up to the post-shooting storyline. But despite the closure, creator Shonda Rhimes told EW that Cristina will keep struggling at work. "Cristina is a person who has identified herself purely as a surgeon, before anything else," Rhimes said. "And for her to be at a place where she's not sure if she can even pick up a scalpel is fairly devastating."
Mandy Moore and Ryan Devlin are back as Mary and her husband Bill while Amanda Foreman who once guest starred on "Grey's" spin-off "Private Practice" will also pay a visit but not as her "PP" character.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role